Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    yes true byslma is like tomlin and doesn't do adjustments...

but the steam still have some part in their poor play. not everything is on the coach although he is **** and a ********.

if he didn't win in 09... he would have been gone after the bouncing to the canadians a few years back
    Bylsma is different than Tomlin. Bylsma makes adjustments around one person: Crosby. Because if he doesn't Crosby will get upset and nobody wants an upset Crosby evidently. We have one of the best players in the league playing out of position because of him.

I'm not sure it's time to count the Pens out people... I honestly think they can crack Rask and once they do get a couple sloppy goals it could open the floodgate!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I'm not sure it's time to count the Pens out people... I honestly think they can crack Rask and once they do get a couple sloppy goals it could open the floodgate!
    Not counting them out. In '09 they dropped the first 2 games to the Caps and came back to win it in 7. It's just that this is the sloppiest play I've seen from them in a real long time..definitely all season. Not a good time to start being terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Not counting them out. In '09 they dropped the first 2 games to the Caps and came back to win it in 7. It's just that this is the sloppiest play I've seen from them in a real long time..definitely all season. Not a good time to start being terrible.
    Then improving should be easy

Not trying to stir the pot, but did you see the one power play where they were tripping over each other for the entire 2:00?? lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Mellow

Not trying to stir the pot, but did you see the one power play where they were tripping over each other for the entire 2:00?? lol
    Actually it was so sorry I was laughing at them.......I agree about the comment Blysma adjusts around Crosby......Iggy out of position is a big mistake just to keep Crosby happy....

Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    Actually it was so sorry I was laughing at them.......I agree about the comment Blysma adjusts around Crosby......Iggy out of position is a big mistake just to keep Crosby happy....
    I let out a great big F**K, I'm betting I was heard clean from Columbus... lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted

You mean the entire game..

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    You mean the entire game..
    LOL, kinda but that PP was so awful! If I was a fan at that game I'd be asking for a refund!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Hawks were down 3-1 to the Wings so still time for the Pens to turn it around so no time to panic even though being down 0-2 sucks....I didn't see the game last night due to work so I really can't comment on that game and I'm just going by what everyone is saying about it.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Hawks were down 3-1 to the Wings so still time for the Pens to turn it around so no time to panic even though being down 0-2 sucks....I didn't see the game last night due to work so I really can't comment on that game and I'm just going by what everyone is saying about it.........
    You didn't miss much! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information