Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Young QB in NFL?

Bookmark and Share
    They did good things in getting Werner and Hughes to beef up the dline. They also signed RJF if i remember correctly, and defense was their biggest problem last season.

I expect Fleener to take a huge leap forward as a receiver, wouldnt surprise me at all if he was a top 5-7 TE next season. I think Pagano is a good coach, he'll keep them moving in the right direction. Their running game is the biggest question in the offense next season, theres an excessive amount of mediocrity there

I dont think CK steps back at all, but i could definitely see a plateau for him...maybe even just because harbaugh isnt going to ask him to do a whole lot

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I think luck is the least likely to take a step back. That is no slouch of a roster, some ??? on defense but they have some young player that are likely to become premier ones in TY Hilton, Coby Fleener, and Dwayne Allen

Would not be surprised at all to see Wilson not live up to his tremendous second half of the season though
    Yep, Hilton, Fleener, and Allen all in their 2nd seasons as well and will improve...........Hilton has the makings of a star.........Fleener is Luck's BFF and I agree with you about Fleener maybe being a top five TE....He is one of my sleepers in fantasy.......

I already told somebody in my keeper league who is keeping Wilson that Russell Wilson is not the real deal and will take a step back....I don't think he will suck by no means but I don't see him keeping up that high level of play that he showed in the 2nd half of last season.....

In non-FFB talk i see him being exactly what the seahawks need. They are building one hell of a team, imo much better than their 05 SB team, but Russel Wilson is only a small part of that. He emerged as the starter amongst pretty average players, but he wont ever be a world beating QB

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    In non-FFB talk i see him being exactly what the seahawks need. They are building one hell of a team, imo much better than their 05 SB team, but Russel Wilson is only a small part of that. He emerged as the starter amongst pretty average players, but he wont ever be a world beating QB
    Small part of that, since when is any QB in the NFL only a small part of the team? He played a huge role in beating wash,NE,Sf,Gb, and should've beaten ATL.Well I guess 30 total tds is pretty minuscule. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm just trying to make an argument for Wilson because no one else on here did. I guess we will have to wait and see if he is on the other young QB's level.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Wilson has great last year no doubt and he was huge in that team going as far as they did but I do question if Wilson will continue playing at that consistent high level over a long period of time......I think he will be a very good player but 2012 might have been his peak.........

Thread Information