Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Young QB in NFL?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pimp

Best Young QB in NFL?

Luck if I have to pick now. Pretty confident he's a "keeper." Lol.

Krappernick, I'll wait to see what he does this season, now that teams have plenty of tape on him.

Lets not forget also that Dalton has two consecutive playoff appearances. Not saying he has a higher ceiling than Luck has. He has been impressive. Also, If the league can figure Kap out, lets see how the league fairs against Luck also.

Veteran
    I don't think there's any question that Andrew Luck is the best young QB in football. I don't think it's even remotely close. Other guys are fun to watch but Luck is on a different level completely.

RGIII is a really great QB to watch. But if he last 5 years, I'll be surprised. Coperncius has a phenominal team around him, and they are going to be good for many many years. That makes it a bit harder to rate him as a QB. I think he's going to win, and win a lot, but man that team is good and VERY deep.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I believe in history. And history says that running QB"s don't win anything. So that rules out Capernick and RG3. And the season RG3 had last year just refortified that to anyone who's watched this game as long as I have. A running QB lasting a possible 19 game slate? Please. There will always be SOMEONE that you don't account for that is going to catch you and hit you.

RG3 and Capernick will be fine entertainment. But Luck will be hoasting trophy's.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    RG3.

Watched every game, he didn't run much, he just needs to know when not to get hit so real deal steel can shut the **** up and stop talking **** he doesn't know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Rookie Free Agent Blitzburgh_Mike's Avatar
    Kaepernick is not a running QB. He runs only when he has to or has no options left. The guy has a killer arm and can make all of the throws. I honestly would take Kaepernick over Luck. Kaepernick has the size and strength to play the way he does (6'6'' 240). And for those who say running QB's don't win much of anything, Steve Young did pretty well for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    RG3.

Watched every game, he didn't run much, he just needs to know when not to get hit so real deal steel can shut the **** up and stop talking **** he doesn't know about.
    Wow. Such hostility. Well son, I know waaaaaaaaaaaay more about football then you'll ever know. Waaaaaaaaaay more. RG3 ran a ton. Everybody saw the highlights my friend. So I think you need to relax and whatever personal problems your having, you need to address them and stop being a coward and venting on internet message boards. Just trying to help you son.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh_Mike View Post
    Kaepernick is not a running QB. He runs only when he has to or has no options left. The guy has a killer arm and can make all of the throws. I honestly would take Kaepernick over Luck. Kaepernick has the size and strength to play the way he does (6'6'' 240). And for those who say running QB's don't win much of anything, Steve Young did pretty well for himself.
    Again, Steve Young won ONE super bowl and he only did it when he stopped running. Running QB's don't win championships. There are forty something super bowl trophies that say that. Don't shoot the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I don't think there's any question that Andrew Luck is the best young QB in football. I don't think it's even remotely close. Other guys are fun to watch but Luck is on a different level completely.

RGIII is a really great QB to watch. But if he last 5 years, I'll be surprised. Coperncius has a phenominal team around him, and they are going to be good for many many years. That makes it a bit harder to rate him as a QB. I think he's going to win, and win a lot, but man that team is good and VERY deep.
    We rated Ben when he had a phenomenal defense/run game around him as well, how comes we can't for Kap?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Wow. Such hostility. Well son, I know waaaaaaaaaaaay more about football then you'll ever know. Waaaaaaaaaay more. RG3 ran a ton. Everybody saw the highlights my friend. So I think you need to relax and whatever personal problems your having, you need to address them and stop being a coward and venting on internet message boards. Just trying to help you son.
    Yeah you saw the highlights whilst I saw the ****ing game.

You don't know anything about football. Stop calling me son.

I'm fed up with the **** spewed across this forum by false information.

He was strictly a passer first, I'd only question his thinking when he ran in for the touchdown vs Tampa Bay, other than that the injuries that occurred weren't his fault and more the process of the game.

You don't know anything about football, it's not even the #1 sport in your country. Also, with the game being ripped from Rugby, I find that my information of the two games will outweigh more than anything you bring to this forum.

running 7 times a game isn't a lot, a lot of these are exaggerated as well with him evading pursuers and recording some yardage.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Thread Information