Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Roethlisberger severely underrated on 'Top 100'

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Ranking QBs among other players is stupid.

Who were the 11 QBbs ranked ahead of him?
    Players are voting....

If Adrian Peterson say every 5 runs..... would run 5 yards and stop between the LB's, to look where he wanted to run next... he would get crushed.... Eventually he would not finish the season... the players would not vote him a top RB either.... even if he had the top stats of the RB's...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    These clowns that underrate Ben don't know their arse from their elbow. They love the all American types that can do no wrong from past to present QBs. They believe these QBs are intelligent, team leaders, throw up huge stats, can play in any system, and are the face of the franchise. They believe Ben is just a systems QB that is only as good as the system that fits him. In their eyes Ben is not a leader, throws up smaller stats, and is not as intelligent in his decision making.
    Last edited by SuperSteelers; 05-17-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Ranking QBs among other players is stupid.

Who were the 11 QBbs ranked ahead of him?
    They haven't been announced yet but the only 2 QBs he's rated better than is Colin Kaepernick and Matthew Stafford. So I'd assume the 3 rookies from last year (Luck, RG3, Russell Wilson) are ranked above him (which is absurd). The rest are probably Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, and Cam Newton? The last one is tough but I'm sure the other 10 are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    They haven't been announced yet but the only 2 QBs he's rated better than is Colin Kaepernick and Matthew Stafford. So I'd assume the 3 rookies from last year (Luck, RG3, Russell Wilson) are ranked above him (which is absurd). The rest are probably Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, and Cam Newton? The last one is tough but I'm sure the other 10 are there.
    Schaub or Dalton were in the playoffs.

Banned
    Brees and Eli...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Schaub or Dalton were in the playoffs.
    And? The players dont care about **** like that. They care about "flash" and numbers, exciting players. Matt Schaub and Andy Dalton don't belong anywhere near the top 60 players in the NFL. Plus they are boring as ****. I'd say it's Newton or Romo. Whoever it is has no business being ahead of Ben. Cam was ranked 40 last year.

Problem is it is a "Fantasy Driven" or "Stats Driven" league and the rankings are no different. Prior to his injury, he was having a career year and then he flopped becuase of the injuries, which I don't hold against him. Some say get rid of the ball ealier (I have), but much like Favre's gun slinger mentality with his INT's, you accpet the bad with the good becuase the good outweighs the bad by about 75 percent. Ben's extension of plays yields much more success than failure.

I would love to see Brady, Manning, E Manning, or any other high tier QB do what Ben has done behind the O-line Ben has played behind. They would all be dead or very retired. Only exception to this is Rodgers who plays behind a worse line than the Steelers.

Again, let teams overlook Ben and the Steelers because that's when they thrive.

I am beyond excited for this season for the Steelers.
    Formerly know as Harrison92

Ben Roethlisberger severely underrated on 'Top 100'

I can smell the flames shooting out of Bens ears.. I hope he comes out playing pissed!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    If the O-line plays the way we all want, we will be running a balanced offense so big, big numbers from Ben is not how you will be able to grade his value like they do these other QB's.

When Ben get's that third ring, all the pun-dents will shut their mouths. That's the reason that players continue to play, get concussions, broke legs, etc.etc. They want the ring. The want to be able to say that at least one year in their careers, they were the best!
    Last edited by Real Deal Steel; 05-18-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Haters gonna hate. That's all that really needs to be said. Same reason why everyone hates Crosby.

Thread Information