Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 53 (It's never too early)

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Chances are good that the Steelers RB's someone will get hurt. Hopefully not, but it's life.

Batch has 1 more year left on his deal so the Steelers will try to get their money worth. He's a capable blocker as well.

Dwyer just doesnt seem to be able to steal a starting/steady job on Sundays.

NPB- Do you think there anyway David Johnson sticks around? Before he got hurt last year he was a decent check down TE. Not a very good blocker though.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    DJ will prolly make the team at first until heath is active...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by JenZwain View Post
    Chances are good that the Steelers RB's someone will get hurt. Hopefully not, but it's life.

Batch has 1 more year left on his deal so the Steelers will try to get their money worth. He's a capable blocker as well.

Dwyer just doesnt seem to be able to steal a starting/steady job on Sundays.

NPB- Do you think there anyway David Johnson sticks around? Before he got hurt last year he was a decent check down TE. Not a very good blocker though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    DJ will prolly make the team at first until heath is active...
    Johnson will have a shot, if Heath isn't ready....

I think Paulson has a lot more upside then people recognize, and I'm looking forward to him getting 1st team reps if Heath isn't ready.

Matt Spaeth was the best TE Run Blocker in a zone scheme last year (PFF)... so I think his job is pretty secure.
    Return of the Banana

Banned
    So again, you list all these tight ends, and you expect 6 WRs on the roster? LOL

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Why waist a spot with Heath Miller. I think the earliest he could come back is mid season; therefore, Miller isn't Adrian Peterson—no one is, really—so it's presumptuous to assume that he can recover from a serious injury with two torn ligaments and be healthy enough to play come Week 1 of the upcoming season. The Steelers will need to have a contingency plan in place.
    Last edited by SuperSteelers; 05-14-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    Why waist a spot with Heath Miller. I think the earliest he could come back is mid season; therefore, Miller isn't Adrian Peterson—no one is, really—so it's presumptuous to assume that he can recover from a serious injury with two torn ligaments and be healthy enough to play come Week 1 of the upcoming season. The Steelers will need to have a contingency plan in place.
    Have you examined Millers knee? Theyve been quiet about it but i wouldnt rule out week one, and at worst id imagine PUP list

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    It's a "preliminary" list... when I get confirmation that Heath will start the year on PUP, I will adjust accordingly
    Return of the Banana

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Six!!!!!gllllllrrrrrrrrrgggllle poo
    take your meds
    Return of the Banana

Banned
    Making up phony quotes means nothing to me.

GFY.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Making up phony quotes means nothing to me.

GFY.
    Saying the same 19 things over, and over, and over again in every thread, every day is a clear sign that you have a mental disorder. Truly, you should get checked out. You're clearly OCD. Maybe try some "associative splitting" exercises to help ease the compulsions.
    Return of the Banana

Thread Information