Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Ranking NFL - Pittsburgh #19

Bookmark and Share

Power Ranking NFL - Pittsburgh #19

Steelers #19

While many league observers question Jarvis Jones' longevity, the short term is an issue in Pittsburgh. More than at any time in recent memory, the Steelers are hoping a bunch of kids -- Le'Veon Bell, Markus Wheaton and Jones -- can provide significant contributions right now. Throw in David DeCastro, too, whose rookie season was pretty much a wash due to injury.

We go from Old to too Young... We cant win with the Gurus...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...2013-nfl-draft

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    There is no way the Steelers should be ranked this low unless you count on Ben being injured for a significant period of the season. You could make the argument for 12-15 but not that low.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

a little low, but who cares? I wouldnt expect them to rank them where id have them even as a reasonable fan. I think top 12 definitely, but they are coming off a real disappointing season, if they start out 3-0 they will shoot right into the top 7-8

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Aggressive

My Social Networks

Add tgunn86 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    a little low, but who cares? I wouldnt expect them to rank them where id have them even as a reasonable fan. I think top 12 definitely, but they are coming off a real disappointing season, if they start out 3-0 they will shoot right into the top 7-8
    I'm gonna have to agree with what you're saying on this one. Besides when have rankings ever mattered for us. We either will get the job done or not. We are gonna have to see when the season actually comes around. Pray for no injuries!

Starter
    They finished .500. They are ranked about in the middle. Why the surprise? They lost some veteran players. This years team has proven nothing yet. I want them to finish #1, but I don't understand any kerfuffle based on this ranking.

We lost Wallace, Harrison and Mendenhall........and we were 8-8. I do agree that our new blood is going to out perform the old so lets just earn the higher ranking throughout the year. This year is all about our health.....or is that Heath..lol

Draft Pick
    Who cares?

The lower the better.....Steelers are a much more effective team when they are overlooked. They did nothing last year except crawl across the finish line....barely.

As long as the Steelers have Ben, they will always be a SB contender, no matter what the ranking.

They had an average season last year, but don't put much stock into the ranking......The people at the nfl think the Ravens defense is better this year too,HUH!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    Addicted
    I like when they rank us low. Puts a chip on the player's shoulder. I hope they rank us #32.

Thread Information