Thread: Ugh.... Series tied 2-2.

Ugh.... Series tied 2-2.

I have never been more disappointed in a team then i am with the pens right now.

After game 1, its like they lost their ****ing minds.

No one is keeping their feet moving, getting caught standing stagnant numerous times, they stray away from hitting anyone, they are passing too much instead of throwing the puck at the net to see what happens, no ones trying to block shots, no ones hustling to get back on defense when the isles start their rush, Fluery gives up a goal and goes into panic mode instead of shaking it off and forgetting about it like a rookie netminder, Malkin is either doing good or getting frustrated and losing his composure and doing stupid things, No emotion, No drive, No energy.

They do not deserve to win this series, and if they do manage to miraculously make it to the next round i dont see them winning the cup unless they collectively pull their heads out of their asses, and if games 2-3-4 cant make them realize this already then i guess they are more concerned with golfing then playing for lord stanleys cup.

My rant has concluded.....

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I almost kicked the dog (twice) last night! FN Flower is done, brain fried! Disco Dan is an idiot and honestly his job could be on the line if they drop out in the first round again with this loaded roster.

The whole fn team is skating tired! Murray and Morrow are slow and not doing their jobs. I'd say sit Murray and call up TK, what could it hurt??

No way 29 is in net! 92 all the way!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Stupid penalties, bad turnovers, and wushu washy defense is mainly to blame...fleury is looking like he did last year in the 1st round...this team definitely has the talent, and has no problem scoring...they need to focus on the game and buckle down on D if they want to turn this series around...let's hope Vokoun can hold down the fort tomorrow night...

Keep Murray in there, he's a good body to have on D especially with how physical this series has been...personally, I'd sit Niskanen and put TK in...TK shoots a lot (which is something we could use right now), and he brings speed that we're lacking...Malkin needs to play smart hockey and stop trying to do everything...he gave up a goal last night on a bad pass across ice when he could have passed up the boards with no issue

Ugh.... Series tied 2-2.

We need speed to match theirs. TK I think could help.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Re: Ugh.... Series tied 2-2.

Finally after beatdowns in games 2-3-4 altho we won 3. We finally make the changes.

Took out a useless glass for kennedy, a struggling jokinen out (altho id rather see adams out) for vitale, and it instantly lit a fire under our ***.

Vokoun was brilliant.

And FINNNALLLY, Iginla is on crosbys line and kunitz is back on genos line.

And a 4-0 win is the result of the changes maybe if bylsma woulda coached a lil earlier wed be done with them by now.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think Fleury sucks and is too inconsistent during the playoffs (every playoff year)

He's like Joe Flacco.

I'd keep vokoun in for the rest of the series.

Sid was sex as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Addicted
    Fleury played his best goaltending in the 09' run to the Stanley cup

Last night was just what the doctor ordered...a complete game all around...now it's time to close out the series in NY tomorrow night

Thread Information