Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Steelers safety's learn to keep their mouth shut?

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    So let me get this straight... Mike Tomlin is responsible for Ryan Clark answering a question he was asked (as an analyst)... But Belichick isn't responsible for one of his players publicly disrespecting another NFL headcoach and his personal life?
    Be specific. Perhaps a Pat "goes off the reservation" once in a blue moon, but they are far more disciplined at saying the right things than are the Steelers. Clark, auditioning for an analyst spot or not, is NOT yet retired and should have realized that his first job is still that of a Steeler and saying this garbage was just stupid. He's been all over ESPN the last few years; he didn't need to make these comments to secure a gig there. This was just another case of the team lacking discipline in one way or another. That is now a Tomlin team Hallmark. He better get is sh-t together soon. Last year was a colossal thunder f-ck. Sloppy penalties, turn overs, dropped balls, poor locker room chemistry and what did Tomlin do about all of it? Seemingly not a f-ing thing.

Be specific? I posted the f*cking video. How more specific should I be?

Clark doing his job... Just like Sapp doing his... Sapp talks crap about teams all the time. That's his job.

When does camp start??? Hopefully soon!

2nd String
    So let me get this straight... Mike Tomlin is responsible for Ryan Clark answering a question he was asked (as an analyst)... But Belichick isn't responsible for one of his players publicly disrespecting another NFL headcoach and his personal life?
    No video to be found here. If you are talking about Welker's tongue and cheek remarks about Rex and his foot fetish, that is hardly the same thing as saying, "We know how to beat so and so." Not even in the same continent. If Rex's foot videos didn't deserve to be made fun of, nothing does. Making some foot comments is hardly the same things as saying, "We know how to beat Brady and make him react to shadows and things that aren't even there." That is just begging to get the attention and focus of the best QB in the NFL. Not smart.

My first post in this thread Mr. Detective. The point is, Ryan Clark didnt say anything that any other analyst wouldn't say. People just look for reasons to bash anyone around here.

Draft Pick

Jesus Christ people. The man was asked a question about the impact of the loss of Wes Welker and he answered, as an analyst (a job he was pretty much interviewing for). Yep, that's the same thing as guaranteeing a win over an unbeaten team just three days before playing. People around here blow **** out of proportion just like the media does.
    By the way, Welker was benched for some of that game (and if I remember right it was a playoff game) due to these comments. When was the last time Tomlin has taken control like that? Here's a hint...................Never! Time for the fraud to go.

2nd String
    My first post in this thread Mr. Detective. The point is, Ryan Clark didnt say anything that any other analyst wouldn't say. People just look for reasons to bash anyone around here.
    I already addressed the Welker comments, genius. I won't repeat myself, so go read the post. And, in case you were unaware, "other analysts" won't be facing the Pats this Nov. Or did that fact elude your great powers of observation? Clark is still being paid to play for the Steelers, not to be an "analyst" so he should act appropriately. Belichick has his sh-t and team together. Tomlin, not so much, as we saw in last year's embarrassing collapse, created by a team in disarray - lacking any kind of discipline whatsoever. The blame is at Tomlin's feet. No other person to place it on. Head coach. And if the head coach continues to FAIL at providing team discipline, then it falls on the ownership to address those failings.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    By the way, Welker was benched for some of that game (and if I remember right it was a playoff game) due to these comments. When was the last time Tomlin has taken control like that? Here's a hint...................Never! Time for the fraud to go.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner. You nailed it.

Banned
    Um, he suspended Ta'amu 2 games without pay. Then put him on the PS which reduced his pay.

He also suspended Santionio Holmes one game in 2008 for his pot arrest.

Cedrick Wilson was cut after his arrest after it was found out he told the woman to go kill herself.

Try again retards.

Well, if I remember correctly, a player has never publicly disrespected another headcoaches personal life before so we have nothing to compare it to. Does no one remember Tomlin suspending Mendenhall for conduct detrimental to the team? No?

And what Crash said... Lol

Thread Information