Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: When will Steelers safety's learn to keep their mouth shut?

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    By the way, Welker was benched for some of that game (and if I remember right it was a playoff game) due to these comments. When was the last time Tomlin has taken control like that? Here's a hint...................Never! Time for the fraud to go.
    Whoa, benched for a whole whopping ONE SERIES! Wow, what a statement!

Go to a Patriots board and suck them off there already. You know you want to.

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    I've read all the posts on this thread and have concluded:

1. First and foremost, Ice Cream Socks needs to get out of his mom's basement and relax a bit.
    2. Ryan Clark was giving analysis, get over it. Has nothing to do with discipline for Christ sakes.
    3. We need the season to start so the haters can actually have something to hate on instead of blowing **** way out of proportion.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Don't tell that to the Chargers who used the "Super Bowl" video as motivation to come into our house and beat us or the Patriots who used our "reservation" plans as motivation to beat us too. There are reasons why coaches and players kiss the others teams *** all week they learned very early on not to throw gas on a fire?
    Again, if you need a video to get motivated to go to the SB, you already lost. I mean, the Bears took it up the a$$ for making a video THREE MONTHS BEFORE the Super Bowl, right?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Try "both," simpleton.
    Funny, but you never mentioned anything about the Pats just being a better team those years before. How many TD's did Smith's words score for Cindy Brady?

Try again, this time in English.
    There was nothing wrong with my English. Perhaps you need some Hooked on Phonics?

That was a different kind of talk. Did Lloyd ever call out the best QB in the NFL, bragging about how easy he is to make scared and freak out? I never heard anything like that from Lloyd. He gave the best players respect, like Brent Favre.
    Sure, it was "different."

Why do you keep bringing up examples that are not applicable? Maybe you just don't know any better. You do seem to think on a one-plane, one-dimensional basis. I can't be mad at someone who literally just can't grasp these concepts. It's not your fault.
    Well, I am in good company, because virtually everyone here thinks you are a douche. You are just so much more brilliant living in your mother's trailer than the rest of us "one-plane" and "one-dimensional" thinkers with two masters degrees.

There is an old saying. "If you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole. If you run into them all day long, YOU are the a$$hole."

Try to figure it out, a$$hole.

The level of animosity between the Raiders and Steelers could not be increased, so it mattered little that Noll called them a "criminal element." Those games were going to be pure wars regardless. Noll was just calling it like it was. Clark created an increased focus from the flat out cold stone killer of the NFL. Go ahead and make Brady ticked off and see where that gets you: a big, fat "L."
    Right, and a Patriots-Steelers game was going to be a game of Scrabble until Clark made those comments.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    Oh and what about Rainey?
    Didn't Tomlin discipline Keenan Lewis as well after one of the Denver games? I think discipline from Tomlin happened there as well unless I remember incorrectly.
    Gumbands

This is your reputable, a couple of D- players in Ta'amu and Wilson? Plus, I am sure it was the Rooney's that laid into Holmes not Tomlin. I bet you think Tomlin decided to trade Holmes for a 5th round pick, too? Boy, you guys give this *** clown way too much credit.
    you didnt address the Mendenhall suspension

Assistant Coach

When will Steelers safety's learn to keep their mouth shut?

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Why do you keep bringing up examples that are not applicable? Maybe you just don't know any better. You do seem to think on a one-plane, one-dimensional basis. I can't be mad at someone who literally just can't grasp these concepts. It's not your fault. The level of animosity between the Raiders and Steelers could not be increased, so it mattered little that Noll called them a "criminal element." Those games were going to be pure wars regardless. Noll was just calling it like it was. Clark created an increased focus from the flat out cold stone killer of the NFL. Go ahead and make Brady ticked off and see where that gets you: a big, fat "L."
    Yea... Just look at the multidimensional planes, and measure the animosity levels
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

He is just working on his resume when he retires. He will be a full-time espn football analyst. Clark is an idiot at times though.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Again, if you need a video to get motivated to go to the SB, you already lost. I mean, the Bears took it up the a$$ for making a video THREE MONTHS BEFORE the Super Bowl, right?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
    Nobody said that flapping your gums about the other team guarantees your team a loss. I think the problem is Brady pretty much owns our *** so for Clark to talk about his weakness when he can't even exploit them is pretty freaking comical.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Nobody said that flapping your gums about the other team guarantees your team a loss.
    ICG stated:
    That game is a long way off, but I am already chalking it up for an "L."

I think the problem is Brady pretty much owns our *** so for Clark to talk about his weakness when he can't even exploit them is pretty freaking comical.
    In this context (that we have had difficulty stopping Brady, so it is idiotic to point out his "weaknesses"), I agree. I only take issue with the notion that talking trash about other players makes you more likely to lose.

Thread Information