Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When will Steelers safety's learn to keep their mouth shut?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Brady/Belichick use every opportunity to get fired up, and I guarantee you, they will remember these words.
    Let's not forget they admitted to using Smith's words for motivation when they creamed us the game after that moron ran his mouth.
    Sure, it was Smith's words and not pi$$ poor play that cost us that game...

That game is a long way off, but I am already chalking it up for an "L."
    And do us all a favor and root for the Pats. I hear they have a message board where you can spew your inane word vomit.

Greg Lloyd and a host of Cowher's Steelers used to trash talk. Was Cowher a POS buffoon too?

That loosey goosey Chuck Noll, the actual HEAD COACH called the Raiders (the biggest threat to us reaching the Super Bowl every year) "criminals." How did that turn out? We lost to them every season for a decade after that, right?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Um, he suspended Ta'amu 2 games without pay. Then put him on the PS which reduced his pay.

He also suspended Santionio Holmes one game in 2008 for his pot arrest.

Cedrick Wilson was cut after his arrest after it was found out he told the woman to go kill herself.

Try again retards.
    Not to mention Mendenhall LAST YEAR, my god these guys are stupid.

Oh and what about Rainey?

2nd String
    Sure, it was Smith's words and not pi$$ poor play that cost us that game...
    Try "both," simpleton.

And do us all a favor and root for the Pats. I hear they have a message board where you can spew your inane word vomit.
    Try again, this time in English.

Greg Lloyd and a host of Cowher's Steelers used to trash talk. Was Cowher a POS buffoon too?
    That was a different kind of talk. Did Lloyd ever call out the best QB in the NFL, bragging about how easy he is to make scared and freak out? I never heard anything like that from Lloyd. He gave the best players respect, like Brent Favre.

That loosey goosey Chuck Noll, the actual HEAD COACH called the Raiders (the biggest threat to us reaching the Super Bowl every year) "criminals." How did that turn out? We lost to them every season for a decade after that, right?
    Why do you keep bringing up examples that are not applicable? Maybe you just don't know any better. You do seem to think on a one-plane, one-dimensional basis. I can't be mad at someone who literally just can't grasp these concepts. It's not your fault. The level of animosity between the Raiders and Steelers could not be increased, so it mattered little that Noll called them a "criminal element." Those games were going to be pure wars regardless. Noll was just calling it like it was. Clark created an increased focus from the flat out cold stone killer of the NFL. Go ahead and make Brady ticked off and see where that gets you: a big, fat "L."

You just like arguing for the sake of arguing. Brady gets really pissed when he loses superbowls too....doesnt stop him from losing the next one. He gets really mad when a player sacks him, that doesnt make him take over the world. Smith blew coverages, players always talk whether its to reporters or not.

Gotta love Lloyd giving respect to "Brent Favre" though

Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    Not to mention Mendenhall LAST YEAR, my god these guys are stupid.
    They are usually pretty dumb guys, as in uneducated...but they play a childs game for a living. I dont get why people care what theses guys think or say, they get paid to entertain, everyone doesnt have to be so damn sensitive

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    They are usually pretty dumb guys, as in uneducated...but they play a childs game for a living. I dont get why people care what theses guys think or say, they get paid to entertain, everyone doesnt have to be so damn sensitive
    "Entertaining" while not winning is pretty worthless. Belichick knows running your mouth hurts, even if only a little, your chances of winning. That is why he has his team very aware to not say things that can be used bulletin board material. That is smart. Clark is not.

Oh nooooo not bulletin board material for a football game, oh nozzzzz

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Um, he suspended Ta'amu 2 games without pay. Then put him on the PS which reduced his pay.

He also suspended Santionio Holmes one game in 2008 for his pot arrest.

Cedrick Wilson was cut after his arrest after it was found out he told the woman to go kill herself.

Try again retards.
    This is your reputable, a couple of D- players in Ta'amu and Wilson? Plus, I am sure it was the Rooney's that laid into Holmes not Tomlin. I bet you think Tomlin decided to trade Holmes for a 5th round pick, too? Boy, you guys give this *** clown way too much credit.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    You just like arguing for the sake of arguing. Brady gets really pissed when he loses superbowls too....doesnt stop him from losing the next one. He gets really mad when a player sacks him, that doesnt make him take over the world. Smith blew coverages, players always talk whether its to reporters or not.

Gotta love Lloyd giving respect to "Brent Favre" though
    Don't tell that to the Chargers who used the "Super Bowl" video as motivation to come into our house and beat us or the Patriots who used our "reservation" plans as motivation to beat us too. There are reasons why coaches and players kiss the others teams *** all week they learned very early on not to throw gas on a fire?

Thread Information