Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: My early prediction 11-5

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Draft Pick USMC607's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    493

    Re: My early prediction 11-5

    Ha truth.

    Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    The 2nd lowest YPA of his career and 28th in the league in length per pass?

    And you LIKE that offense?

    #2 in TOP in 2011, if TOP is the bench mark why was Arians shown the door?
    You completely ignore the impact of the injury. Before the injury Ben was in the MVP discussions. And you hate that offense?

  3. #23
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    I am going to defer on my prediction until the Preseason ends.........we'll see who is alive and well for the season.
    I see your point. Because if Ben were hurt (heaven forbid) at the beginning of the season, all bets are off.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  4. #24
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,388

    My early prediction 11-5

    Predictions are pointless... It's 16 games at two separate levels of parity.

    Here's my prediction : if you have a franchise QB (check) you are a playoff contender. If you don't, then you are not a playoff contender. And if you make the playoffs you are a super bowl contender.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    You completely ignore the impact of the injury. Before the injury Ben was in the MVP discussions. And you hate that offense?
    He was in MVP discussions in 2007 and at the tail end of 2008 as well. If they would have beaten Tennessee in the regular season that year IMO he wins.

    Old hat.

  6. #26
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel and Gold View Post
    We're not gonna lose to Oakland again. And how do we lose to Baltimore at home but win away?
    Easy. It's what happened last year and we even won with Charlie Batch IN Balt. It most certainly could happen.

  7. #27
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Predictions are pointless... It's 16 games at two separate levels of parity.

    Here's my prediction : if you have a franchise QB (check) you are a playoff contender. If you don't, then you are not a playoff contender. And if you make the playoffs you are a super bowl contender.
    So Joe Flacco _IS_ a franchise QB?

  8. #28
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I see your point. Because if Ben were hurt (heaven forbid) at the beginning of the season, all bets are off.
    Batch says Landry Jones could unseat Ben for the starting job.

  9. #29
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,388
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    So Joe Flacco _IS_ a franchise QB?
    obviously
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  10. #30
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    He was in MVP discussions in 2007 and at the tail end of 2008 as well. If they would have beaten Tennessee in the regular season that year IMO he wins.

    Old hat.
    nice pivot...

    the point is that you don't account for Ben's injury when discussing the 8-8 record.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello... superbowl prediction
    By RIVERS OF STEEL in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. HOW DID YOUR PREDICTION GO ?
    By BlitzburghNation in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
  3. Prediction for the next 6 games...
    By Troyisabeast_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 05:28 PM
  4. Bold Prediction...
    By suitanim in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:09 PM
  5. Vikings at Steelers Prediction
    By Blitzburgh55 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •