Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 136

Thread: Haley: Bell and every down back

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #71
    Draft Pick Number99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    325
    My Mood
    Roflol
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    What did we with it? Nothing.

    The best run Willie Parker had in the 2005 playoffs?

    Three wide and a TE.

    Super Bowl against the Packers? The only time our offense did anything was when we had 3 wides on the field.

    It's a speed game now. The rules are phasing out defenses.

    You keep fullbacks and 2-3 TE sets on the field? You slow down your own offense.
    Both superbowls recently they used a FB. And the play you describe was a brilliant call. Starting the 2nd half and to call a run on that formation caught them totally off guard. So what's your point?
    Fear da Beard

    I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

    Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

  2. #72
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    No it's their video guys fault he got caught.

    Exposed Brady for the farce he is.

    From one of the all time playoff greats to Kordell Stewart esq choking in the bat of an eye.
    Do you have any siblings who are NOT retarded?

  3. #73
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    No it's their video guys fault he got caught.

    Exposed Brady for the farce he is.

    From one of the all time playoff greats to Kordell Stewart esq choking in the bat of an eye.
    at least we can confirm that you don't have an eye for talent either... add that to the list
    1. Doesn't know football schematically
    2. Doesn't have an eye for skill

    I've destroyed this brady argument of yours before... and I enjoyed it so much, that I'll post it again...

    Brady lost 2 super bowls where he handed his defense a late 4th quarter lead and they choked... when that happens to Ben, you pointedly place the blame on the defense/prevent/lebeau.... but when it happens to Brady, you use the identical scenario to compare him stupidly to Kordell

    You are a fraud... and you've been exposed as one. You aren't competent enough to debate football.
    Return of the Banana

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Fraud this KY.

    Still waiting for the proof that we kept last seasons run game.

    Until then? GFY.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Brady lost 2 super bowls where he handed his defense a late 4th quarter lead and they choked... when that happens to Ben, you pointedly place the blame on the defense/prevent/lebeau.... but when it happens to Brady, you use the identical scenario to compare him stupidly to Kordell
    What's his playoff record since Spygate? Why can't he stop throwing picks in the AFC title game?

    Like you say, the results are on the tape.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Batch tried to have sex with a collage girl in a public bathroom too?
    He was accused of spiking a girl's drink, kidnapping, and then participating in a gang rape.

    Was all set to go to trial in a civil suit.

    Then they decided to pay her off instead.

  7. #77
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    at least we can confirm that you don't have an eye for talent either... add that to the list
    1. Doesn't know football schematically
    2. Doesn't have an eye for skill

    I've destroyed this brady argument of yours before... and I enjoyed it so much, that I'll post it again...

    Brady lost 2 super bowls where he handed his defense a late 4th quarter lead and they choked... when that happens to Ben, you pointedly place the blame on the defense/prevent/lebeau.... but when it happens to Brady, you use the identical scenario to compare him stupidly to Kordell

    You are a fraud... and you've been exposed as one. You aren't competent enough to debate football.


    Right on the $. Crash doesn't debate in the context of logic or reality. Just a dumb kid.

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Spare me. You bozo's want your own rules. Don't ask for facts when someone disagrees with you while at the same time use your own speculation as fact.

    I know I know, keg on the sideline, bar tabs, etc.

    Now get on your knees for NPB. He's waiting.

  9. #79
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    What's his playoff record since Spygate? Why can't he stop throwing picks in the AFC title game?

    Like you say, the results are on the tape.
    Because he's playing really good team's in the AFC title game?

    The gist of your shtick is simple... all other QBs must be perfect to be compared to Ben and all poor results of games played by other QBs are their responsibility, but when the results aren't perfect for Ben, blame everyone/anyone else...
    Return of the Banana

  10. #80
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Spare me. You bozo's want your own rules. Don't ask for facts when someone disagrees with you while at the same time use your own speculation as fact.

    I know I know, keg on the sideline, bar tabs, etc.

    Now get on your knees for NPB. He's waiting.
    I want you to post your QB rankings, and the objective measurement by which you came to that ranking.... you were gonna get to it a few months ago, but then you got reamed left and right and pussied out.
    Return of the Banana

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think Bell over Lacy??
    By steelchamp204 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 12:14 AM
  2. Wow Bell Over Lacy!!
    By BubbyBlister in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:50 PM
  3. Le'Veon Bell ???
    By VTSteelerfan in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM
  4. Was Haley Holding Back ?
    By Speeed in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 12:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •