Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley: Bell and every down back

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    If Bell is a 3 down player why tender BOTH Dwyer and Redman? Why sign Stephens-Howling?
    You mean teams only have 1 running back on their roster? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Of course they are still going to have other backs on the roster. The norm is 4-5 and you need to START with more than that to have them compete and keep your best 4-5. Did you just start following the NFL? It sure seems like it.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    eh, i can see the posts still...especially when they are quoted
    Which is it? You claim to have the posters on ignore (and even have to post proof that you aren't seeing the posts like a 14-year-old girl who had her heart broke by the football captain) but then claim you can still see the posts.....so which is it? Does K Train stand for "inconsistency." It is rather amusing that a moderator, who has the job of "moderating" the board, has posters on ignore, so proper moderation would be impossible, if the ignore feature were actually used. Hmmmm, very curious indeed. Below, "Tater" is trying to make sense out of K Train's assertions: claims to have posters on ignore but also says he still sees all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    Makes it kind of hard to moderate, does it not?
    I love how the only time you post is to quote someone being an *******. By the way thanks for the random PM it made my day!

"EOM"
    "Happy Happy Happy"

2nd String
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......keg on the sideline blah blah blah.

Pittsburgh hates Ben because they hate change.

As long as Ben is there they can't have their beloved 1970s three yards and a cloud of dust playbook.
    Have you looked into some of the meds available to those in a manic condition lately. They might be able to help. Pgh worshiped Ben until he acted so vile and immature. Then, he stopped being a clutch QB and has been steadily anti-clutch since 2010. His failure in SB 45 and down the stretch last season, to even win either game needed to make the play offs, has many Steeler fans just sick of the frat boy routine. He played the Cinci and Dallas game like he was in a frat playing intramural college football with a keg on the sidelines. That act has worn thin with Steeler fans. When the fans care more about the team winning than does the starting QB, there will be repercussions. That is what we are seeing; it has nothing to do with fans wanting JUST a power rushing game. They want wins, regardless of how. Last year's Ben gave us a non-winning season. Not acceptable to Steeler fan.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I love how the only time you post is to quote someone being an *******. By the way thanks for the random PM it made my day!

"EOM"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    You mean teams only have 1 running back on their roster? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Of course they are still going to have other backs on the roster. The norm is 4-5 and you need to START with more than that to have them compete and keep your best 4-5. Did you just start following the NFL? It sure seems like it.
    Howling

Batch

Bell

Redman

Dwyer

Will Johnson

That's 6 backs. Redman signed his tender so he's not leaving unless they trade him.

If Bell is a 3 down back, they should go with their top 3 and Will Johnson at fullback if they insist.

What's going to happen is, we'll keep all these guys, keep rotating all of them when they are all healthy, and then idiots will blame Ben when the run game still sucks.

Banned
    He played the Cinci and Dallas game like he was in a frat playing intramural college football with a keg on the sidelines.
    Yeah, the regulation in Dallas was one of the best games he played all year.

You're a retard.

Don't hand me crap about Ben's off the field behavior when the same idiots worship Charlie Batch.

2nd String
    Howling

Batch

Bell

Redman

Dwyer

Will Johnson

That's 6 backs. Redman signed his tender so he's not leaving unless they trade him.

If Bell is a 3 down back, they should go with their top 3 and Will Johnson at fullback if they insist.

What's going to happen is, we'll keep all these guys, keep rotating all of them when they are all healthy, and then idiots will blame Ben when the run game still sucks.
    Per usual, you are so random, that I don't even grasp what your point is. They aren't going to "keep rotating guys" once they find who the #1 and #2 is. Other than injuries, they will most stay with their two best guys, plus the FB. How this escapes you is beyond me. They kept trying to find a back who would become the workhorse last year but they never found one. Redman is a plodder who will always get injured after a few games where he has the majority of carries. Not a workhorse. Just a back up. Dwyer never was able to offer more than a few consecutive rushes at a time, and then would wave himself out of the game. Batch just sucks. I think the team is trying to send a message to Dwyer to get into better shape by alluding that Redman will be the top back up. Bell will be the bread and butter back with JD and/or IR backing him up.

Banned
    Per usual, you are so random, that I don't even grasp what your point is. They aren't going to "keep rotating guys" once they find who the #1 and #2 is.
    You mean like last season?

Micro-managing the run game is Haley's specialty. It's also why for most of his career as an OC his run games have sucked.

2nd String
    Yeah, the regulation in Dallas was one of the best games he played all year.
    That shows you how sh-tty of a year he had. I guess in a game where you throw a game-losing pick, right, smack into the CBs hands, and it costs you a trip to the play offs, that is a "good game." Only in your world of mental illness.

You're a retard.
    Hi praise, coming from someone who lacks the ability to think.

Don't hand me crap about Ben's off the field behavior when the same idiots worship Charlie Batch.
    Batch tried to have sex with a collage girl in a public bathroom too?

Thread Information