Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley: Bell and every down back

Bookmark and Share
    How many pages back did this post go off topic 8 ?

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    How many pages back did this post go off topic 8 ?
    Too many....lol But hey you want to try to get it back on track?....So what is your thoughts on Le'Von Bell this year?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I added the bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    I'm talking about PITTSBURGH.

RIGHT NOW, Batch IN Pittsburgh, is a hometown hero.

RIGHT NOW, Ben IN Pittsburgh, by many, is a pariah.

You can't deny this if you spend any time in that city.
    That is called a "weasler" (like no one would notice that you now entered the phrase "by many") and indicates you have no idea what "pariah" means.

A pariah is a social outcast. You either are a pariah or are not. Ben can stand on any street corner in Pittsburgh and sign autographs for hours, with never a break in the line, if he wants. The doors in Pittsburgh of the finest restaurants, nightclubs, golf courses, country clubs, etc. are all open to him. We should all be a "pariah" like Ben.

As far as Charlie, I never heard one crowd at Heinz chant "We want Charlie" for their hometown hero to replace Ben. I suspect that his speaking fees in the 'Burgh are a lot closer to what you would receive than what Ben would receive.

Pariah? LOL
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    The doors in Pittsburgh of the finest restaurants, nightclubs, golf courses, country clubs, etc. are all open to him
    Not in 2010 they weren't. He was banned from the Cabana Club for allegedly not paying a $5 COVER. The owner didn't like Ben for "being above the people".

Despite the fact that the CC was in violation of numerous health codes, and safety violations, which put his customers at risk.

And yet he's whining over a $5 cover? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Too many....lol But hey you want to try to get it back on track?....So what is your thoughts on Le'Von Bell this year?
    I like him and love that he was one of the best pass catching running backs in the draft. He should fit Hailey's offense rather well and give Ben a safety option and help to move the chains. I'm hoping he can pick up pass blocking rather quick because that will be the only thing holding him back from starting.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Not in 2010 they weren't. He was banned from the Cabana Club...
    Need I remind you of your earlier statement (I bolded)?:

I'm talking about PITTSBURGH.

RIGHT NOW, Batch IN Pittsburgh, is a hometown hero.

RIGHT NOW, Ben IN Pittsburgh, by many, is a pariah.

You can't deny this if you spend any time in that city.
    What the owner of the Cabana Club thought of Ben in 2010 (about 1 month after the rape allegation) is irrelevant to the time frame YOU set up: "RIGHT NOW"

I would also point out that the people in Pittsburgh who do not like Ben are far more likely to hold those feelings because of Ben acting like a douche for the first few years of his career than any rape allegations. Apparently, Batch knew how to conduct himself when he went out in Pittsburgh.
    Last edited by TarlsQtr; 05-04-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

2nd String
    Not in 2010 they weren't. He was banned from the Cabana Club for allegedly not paying a $5 COVER. The owner didn't like Ben for "being above the people".

Despite the fact that the CC was in violation of numerous health codes, and safety violations, which put his customers at risk.

And yet he's whining over a $5 cover? LOL
    So you cite one bar not letting him in and conclude he is a pariah?

You are the wackiest poster I have ever seen on the Internet.

pa·ri·ah
    noun
    an outcast.
    any person or animal that is generally despised or avoided.
    Wow, dude. Seek professional help. I actually know only 1 person who hates Ben that was a former Steeler fan (He is so hateful in general that he now hates the Steelers completely even though he grew up and still lives in Pgh.) Ever since Ben's transgressions emerged, he hates the whole organization for giving Ben a pass for his disgusting behavior. But that is the only Steeler fan (former) I know who hates Ben as he would a pariah.

Banned
    Ever since Ben's transgressions emerged, he hates the whole organization for giving Ben a pass for his disgusting behavior.
    And the pass they gave Jerry Nuzum?

And the pass they gave Ernie Holmes?

And the pass they gave James Harrison?

I guess he was OK with those, right?

Banned
    I would also point out that the people in Pittsburgh who do not like Ben are far more likely to hold those feelings because of Ben acting like a douche for the first few years of his career than any rape allegations. Apparently, Batch knew how to conduct himself when he went out in Pittsburgh.
    Would these be the same stories in the same city that labeled Dan Marino a coke head, Bill Cowher banging Kordell's dead sister, and Tom Barrasso banging his baby sitter?

Pittsburgh and rumors has been going on for 30 years. It's typical jealousy of the rich athlete in blue caller working Pittsburgh.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    And the pass they gave Jerry Nuzum?

And the pass they gave Ernie Holmes?

And the pass they gave James Harrison?

I guess he was OK with those, right?
    Red herring.The logic of ICG's friend is irrelevant to your therapy session.

Thread Information