Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanders or 3rd RD pick

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Taking the pick would have opened up options. Maybe they could have traded the 3 and 4 for another 2, or traded the 3 for a 4 and a 5. Especailly since, I believe, they will not resign him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Taking the pick would have opened up options. Maybe they could have traded the 3 and 4 for another 2, or traded the 3 for a 4 and a 5. Especailly since, I believe, they will not resign him anyway.
    We got players in the 3rd and 4th rounds (Wheaton, Thomas) that are legit 2nd round talents. Like Carnell lake said, of Shamarko Thomas is a couple inches taller, he's a 1st round pick. Stealing them later than they should have gone is the reason why I don't mind the Bell pick as much now.

Re: Sanders or 3rd RD pick

Woulda taken the 3rd.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Woulda taken the 3rd.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
    Do you think the Pats will want him next year? Nope. They wanted a one year fix and it was worth a third to them.
    Just like us.... If hes hurt again this year. He will not be a hot item...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    We got players in the 3rd and 4th rounds (Wheaton, Thomas) that are legit 2nd round talents. Like Carnell lake said, of Shamarko Thomas is a couple inches taller, he's a 1st round pick. Stealing them later than they should have gone is the reason why I don't mind the Bell pick as much now.
    Bell really is in a "prove it to me" mode with you huh? Go look at his college tapes. The kid was great with a crappy O-line. As much grief as posters gave Lacey for being good WITH a NFL line in front of him, you won't give credit to a kid who was great with nothing in front of him.

If they go to the zone blocking scheme, this kid is going to be dynamic in a "cut and go" running game. Why can't you see that? Please....go look at the game tapes of this kid.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Bell really is in a "prove it to me" mode with you huh? Go look at his college tapes. The kid was great with a crappy O-line. As much grief as posters gave Lacey for being good WITH a NFL line in front of him, you won't give credit to a kid who was great with nothing in front of him.

If they go to the zone blocking scheme, this kid is going to be dynamic in a "cut and go" running game. Why can't you see that? Please....go look at the game tapes of this kid.
    I looked at the tape and the more I see I am loving it too, BUT, everything they show the line looks pro.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post

I watched Michigan State a few times on tv and just never came away that impressed with Bell....I don't think he is garbage but just never saw anything special about him.....

Every rookie has to prove they belong in the NFL last time I checked........

Todd Haley, Keven Colbert, Mike Tomlin are high Bell so I trust their opinion but at the sametime that doesn't mean Bell is guaranteed to be a star.....Trust me I hope he is a BEAST and he will have the chance since every RB on the roster behind him on the depth chart isn't starting RB material.......

Draft Pick
    Sanders.

Yeah, it will suck if he leaves after season.

Thread Information