Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I"m going on record right now...........

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Before the injury, Ben was off to one of his best starts and in the discussion for MVP under Haley.
    His YPA was his second lowest of his career and his length per pass was among the worst in the league.

He was better in 2007, and he was better in 2009.

Assistant Coach

I"m going on record right now...........

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Ben on 3rd down was working. Ben made Haley look better than what he was. When Ben was hurt? Haley's ridiculous play-calling continued against the Ravens and Browns. Only difference that time was that Ben wasn't there to save him on 3rd down anymore.

The ONLY time the run game worked all year? Was when injuries forced Lee Trevino to stop rotating his backs so much.

Haley's micromanagement of the offense, is what kills it.

When Leonard Pope is active against Dallas and Cincy, and Plax isn't? Ruins any credibility that Haley and his idiot supporters think he has.
    Did you choke on all that regurgitation?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    His YPA was his second lowest of his career and his length per pass was among the worst in the league.

So... He was healthy and winning

Ill take healthy and winning over your fantasy football stats anyday
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Starter
    So... He was healthy and winning
    He was healthy and winning long before Haley got here.

But somehow that wasn't good enough anymore.

When is Art going to tell Troy to tweak HIS game? Troy's hurt more than Ben is.

If Art wants a Trent Dilfer clone behind center? Then Ben has to go.

Not worth the cost to keep him when you can sign a stop gap for $3 mil a year to do the same thing.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Did you choke on all that regurgitation?
    Nope. No need. Facts support me.

While Haley and his minion supporters can choke on the 8-8 season we just had.

Haley told ben to under throw wallace 50 percent of the time?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Haley told ben to under throw wallace 50 percent of the time?
    Now you are just being ridiculous. ;-)

He told Wallace to drop the passes and to give a p!$$ poor effort going after the ball. He then told Sanders to fumble everything he caught.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Now you are just being ridiculous. ;-)

He told Wallace to drop the passes and to give a p!$$ poor effort going after the ball. He then told Sanders to fumble everything he caught.
    Conspiracy theory 3 and 4... lol

My Mood
    Roflol
    Report from ZNN News. Apr. 1 2013

In a chilling discovery offensive coordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers Todd Haley has been found in a secret underground facility in Mt. Washington. Haley is currently at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center being evaluated. He is said to be in stable condition but dehydrated. When authorities contacted Art Rooney II of this rather peculiar discovery Mr. Rooney was said to have stated the following. "I'm not sure what you're talking about Todd is right here. we are in the middle of a meeting."
    Now here is where the story takes a wicked twist. Special Agent Harold Hoover of the F.B.I. and his staff then rushed to Heinz Field to see for themselves what Mr. Rooney was talking about. On their arrival of the conference room where the meeting was talking place with Rooney, Haley, Head Coach Mike Tomlin and other members of the Steelers staff a most unbelievable situation developed. Hoover attempted to attract Haley from the room will mild dialogue but Haley protested. When Hoover challenged Haley with the accusation that this Haley might have been an imposter Haley turned violent. He lunged over the conference table and attempted to attack Hoover. Hoover, an F.B.I. veteran of 21 years and descendant of J. Edgar Hoover, drew his firearm and shot Haley. Haley's body lay wounded on the conference room floor but here is where the story gets even weirder. Hoover fired 3 rounds all striking Haley. 2 rounds in the chest and the 3rd piercing the left side of the skull. The shot that hit the head tore away part of his skin which revealed Haley to be something other then, human.
    We are trying to confirm this part of the story but we have it from a source in the F.B.I. that the humanoid thought to be Haley that was at the stadium was none other then a Life Model Decoy or L.M.D. Again this news is yet to be confirmed and the F.B.I. has denied that source. We will continue to update this story as more information comes in.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Assistant Coach
    Nope. No need. Facts support me.

While Haley and his minion supporters can choke on the 8-8 season we just had.
    you ignore facts that don't fit your barf
    you select facts and reference them without context

screen pass data is a perfect example
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

Thread Information