Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I"m going on record right now...........

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i like how crash acts like the steelers defense give up 100000 PPG, sure they disappointed at some inopportune times but as a unit they still play very well. Everything has an impact on everything...if the offense gets better the defense gets better, if the defense gets better the offense gets better, if the special teams return game improves the offense gets better, if the kicking game gets better the defense improves...unless you live in crashes world, then the RBs have to play defense and the LBs have to play QB for them to correlate at all. Id say i feel like im talking to a 5 year old, but 5 year olds have the mental capacity to learn logic and reasoning, crash is stuck in his own little world
    K

It's painfully obvious to anyone who's read any of Crash's post that he doesn't understand the correlation of how offenses help defenses. In many ways. So, I think we are going to be forced to have to join the many other posters on this site and put Crash on ignore. I hate to do it but he's pushing me to do it with these totally insane statements. I think he's on 5 regular posters "ignore" list and I can see that by the end of this week, He'll probably be on mine.

I like to have intelligent and insightful football talk and Crash is in constant violation of that with all these PMS rants and screamings. I think it would be better if none of us comment on things he post....just skip over his post and move to the next poster's post. Because he's bringing nothing to these conversations.

Eventually, when no one talks to him, he'll move on.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Today, 01:35 PM
    Crash
    This message is hidden because Crash is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    How can the offense control what the defense does AFTER we score?
    Holy crap you are thick. No, when the D is on the field the offense cannot control what the D does. No one argues that. However, there are numerous instances where people complain about the D not holding the lead when they held it 1,2,3, or even 4 drives but the offense did nothing on THEIR drives. When the D finally gives up the lead, you blame the D and Lebeau.

Just like in SB XLIII, Ben comes out firing, completes 8 of his first 9 passes and the Steelers score 10 points in two drives.

What does the alleged defense do after we score a TD?

They give up a 81 yard TD drive on their second series to cut our lead to 10-7.
    Yep, you can come up with numerous instances where the other team's offense (who happens to get paid too) scores. Believe it or not, this happens with every D including the 70's Steelers, the Ravens, 1980's Bears, etc.

I guess they were tired after one series of work.
    Either that or they were facing a really good offense whose players get paid very well to score points.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

This message is hidden because TarlsQtr is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I actually agree with RDS. Life would be a lot simpler with the "Ignore" feature. I think he and ice cream glove fight over the only computer terminal in their mental institution.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Roflol
    Well gentlemen arguing with crash and/or ice cream fool is like arguing with a 4 yr old. My granddaughter makes more intelligent remarks then these 2.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Quote Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
    Well gentlemen arguing with crash and/or ice cream fool is like arguing with a 4 yr old. My granddaughter makes more intelligent remarks then these 2.
    Your right. So let's move on from that. How do you guys feel about the up coming season?

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    We will need to lay the smack on the Bengals. the Ravens have a good chance of battling the Browns for last place.
    The Ravens have responded well to their losses. I don't see them as a losing team this season. They lost some players but they still have some good ones and added some key free agents of their own. I don't see them as contending for another ring but to assume Pgh will be better than them is not prudent. If Harbaugh is a good coach, it will show this year.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    I actually agree with RDS. Life would be a lot simpler with the "Ignore" feature. I think he and ice cream glove fight over the only computer terminal in their mental institution.
    This coming from the dude who posts imbecilic, inane things like "Do you want his junk in your trunk." Such brilliant content. I guess intelligent rhetoric is not needed in your line of work.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    This coming from the dude who posts imbecilic, inane things like "Do you want his junk in your trunk." Such brilliant content. I guess intelligent rhetoric is not needed in your line of work.
    Don't you have a world to"shock"?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information