Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow Released

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    Tebow seems to bring out the best and worst of everybody. I myself am neutral. I do respect him for leveraging himself for notoriety and financial gain. He will be Tebowing all the way to the bank.

Starter
    F him..lol

Tim and Charley Batch now have two things in common, both have been released!

Been a fun ride Chuck!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    Hes a football player...
    If he just admitted he isn't an NFL Qb and tried to make a roster as a special teamer and fullback I think he could have a career.
    they said on Mike and Mike this morning that numerous teams reached out to him and his agent about switching to TE and signing with them...Tebow declined b/c he wants to stay a QB....if he wants to stay in the NFL, he needs to suck it up and convert

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    He needs to go sell insurance somewhere and leave us football people alone. Gzzz
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    We dont have any room to talk, he beat us in his only playoff win. That loss still irks me when I think about it.
    It was the worst coaching job in the history of modern era Steelers. That one was all on the coaches. We played the only way to allow Tebow to actually pass successfully. And they didn't even change it up at half time or overtime when anyone with eyes saw their game plan was FAIL.

Starter
    LeBeau's scheme has been getting beat by garbage QBs for years playing the same way.

Sit back, and the scrub will bow to Dick's greatness rather than go force a mistake on their own.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    LeBeau's scheme has been getting beat by garbage QBs for years playing the same way.

Sit back, and the scrub will bow to Dick's greatness rather than go force a mistake on their own.
    I do agree with you here. Some how, Pgh had the #1 passing D last year. But I swear I could call a game that would dice up Pgh'd D. Just take advantage of the LeBARF's plan with the CBs who play so far off the WR. You can dink and dunk all the way down the field. I don't know why more teams don't realize this is how to beat them.

Starter
    Teams aren't patient enough to do it.

Carson Palmer's washed up *** is, and thats why he still has success against this defense.

Thread Information