Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are they back in OL denial?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Not only does Golic have some physical skills, you know, with his family background, that he will be a hard worker.
    oh you know this? lol

Hes about the same as legursky...not really bad at everything, but not really good at anything

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I'd like to have a new Legursky if possible. You need a guy like that around.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I'd like to have a new Legursky if possible. You need a guy like that around.
    Beachem?

I didnt realize legs was a FA btw

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    That just not true at all... He had a little bit of trouble in pass-protection the first couple of games, but that is hardly underachieving. That is just him being a rookie who was thrown in way to early due to injuries. He MAULED in the run game, and he did fairly well in pass-protection before his injury. That is not underachieving. As a matter of fact, the Steelers had by far the best running game all season when Adams played guard.
    what game did adams play guard ? What game did adams maul and do well in the run game. I have NFL.com gamepass so I can go watch any game. I'm curious to know which games you had in mind so I can see adams play well.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Starks is a very good player and an underappreciated steeler in general for for his pure commitment to the team
    Absolutely, he is the Rodney Dangerfield of the Steelers. Line should shape up to be fine if they can stay relatively healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburghpete View Post
    what game did adams play guard ? What game did adams maul and do well in the run game. I have NFL.com gamepass so I can go watch any game. I'm curious to know which games you had in mind so I can see adams play well.
    Adams did not play guard. He was strictly playing RT the time he was. I mentioned the mauling, because it seemed to be the perception that "mauling" is strictly a guard thing, which is not true. Adams did do very well in the running game. As for the games, I don't recall the exact ones on top of my head, but I'll check tomorrow.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    oh you know this? lol

Hes about the same as legursky...not really bad at everything, but not really good at anything
    Look, you have no vision so you can't spot when someone else does. It's not your fault.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Absolutely, he is the Rodney Dangerfield of the Steelers. Line should shape up to be fine if they can stay relatively healthy.
    For that to happen they need to step up their free weight training. Stop being pussies about it.

Draft Pick
    I'd love to have Starks back. Him and the better of Wade/Madsen would make a damn good 1-8 on the OL.

Thread Information