Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merril Hodge Focking Rocks!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pimp

Merril Hodge Focking Rocks!

Lol...sure. Why don't you do the world a favor and swallow a "suicide" pill.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Who are you? What board do you come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Always liked hoge, as a player and analyst. Remember him running all over Denver in 89 playoff, and Dennis smith of the broncos saying weve got to stop that hoage or however you pronounce his name.lol
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Waterboy
    Stroking the Ravens and Pack here?

How is it your screen name is 86Ward and you have a picture of Antonio Brown with 86Ward in the pic? With that kind of sense you must be an Arizona Cardinals fan here to check for additional Steeler cast offs. Green Bay and Baltimore can go and choke on dicks ...and you can hold and stroke those off for them too.

My Mood
    Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by awboatguy View Post
    Stroking the Ravens and Pack here?

How is it your screen name is 86Ward and you have a picture of Antonio Brown with 86Ward in the pic? With that kind of sense you must be an Arizona Cardinals fan here to check for additional Steeler cast offs. Green Bay and Baltimore can go and choke on dicks ...and you can hold and stroke those off for them too.
    It's my signature, hence the reason it may have my screen name in it you dolt. As for stroking the Ravens and Packers...show me where I actually "stroked them." Simply pointed out that they both tried to up "Hodge." lol...gotta love the kool-aid drinkers...

Waterboy
    Ravens and Green Bay both stuck it to Hoge as current Super Bowl champ and most championships.
    Your quote says it...."they both stuck it to Hoge....". Looks like a stroke. Reads like a stroke. Must have been a stroke. Jackass!

My Mood
    Pimp

My favorite Steelers fans are the paranoid ones that can't comprehend reality and think that everyone is out to get them...lol.

Anyhow, stating a fact isn't necessarily a stroke...but then I wouldn't expect much from someone of your intelligence or should I say lack of intelligence? Does mommy know you're on the computer this late?

But I would like to change my answer because I see how angry it makes you...lol. So let's stick with your terms and call it a "stroke."

Waterboy
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Ravens and Green Bay both stuck it to Hoge as current Super Bowl champ and most championships.
    You mean the pointless championships that are just NFC championships and aren't even from the same league? Congratulations pack, you WENT to the SB 9 times.

Are all pack fans as retarded as you?

My Mood
    Pimp

Quote Originally Posted by Steel and Gold View Post
    You mean the pointless championships that are just NFC championships and aren't even from the same league? Congratulations pack, you WENT to the SB 9 times.

Are all pack fans as retarded as you?
    LMAO...another low grade dummy that obviously didn't watch the draft...thumbs up dummy.

Waterboy
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Go back to your other board ***! Also please swallow a truth pill!
    LMAO...another low grade dummy that obviously didn't watch the draft...thumbs up dummy.
    How does the old championships have anything to do with the draft? Do you have any IQ?

Thread Information