Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: good but not awesome

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    Bell was born to be a Steeler. Even watching him @ MSU you knew what team he was auditioning for. Plus he hurdles people like he's running thru the smurfs defense.
    Which he for the most part would do in the college ranks... You don't really run thru an NFL defender unless you are AP.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    If I put my pop warner highlight reel on YouTube I could be a first round draft choice...
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Bell was born to be a Steeler. Even watching him @ MSU you knew what team he was auditioning for. Plus he hurdles people like he's running thru the smurfs defense.
    Makes sense now since you're the president of the Le'Von Bell fan club..........Doesn't change the fact the Steelers could have drafted him in the 3rd round......Especially since RB's are not exactly flying off the board this draft.....lol

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Makes sense now since you're the president of the Le'Von Bell fan club..........Doesn't change the fact the Steelers could have drafted him in the 3rd round......Especially since RB's are not exactly flying off the board this draft.....lol
    What year are we in 1998? Born to be a steeler because why? Because Bettis had success being slow with good feet? It's 2013 get some damn playmakers not slow fat running backs just because they fit the 1970s steelers mold. Unbelievable!!!!! Where is crash when you need him?

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    What year are we in 1998? Born to be a steeler because why? Because Bettis had success being slow with good feet? It's 2013 get some damn playmakers not slow fat running backs just because they fit the 1970s steelers mold. Unbelievable!!!!! Where is crash when you need him?
    I didn't say he was born to be a Steeler.....

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Bell WOULD NOT have been in the third round. The Broncos, Jets, Chargers, Cowboys....one of them would have taken him.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I wish I had your crystal ball since you seem to hate every pick and don't trust the organization's selections even though they have won the most Superbowls in NFL history.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    Fair-weather fan that only shows support when the team is doing well. pffft negative nelly

My Mood
    Mad
    I wish I had your crystal ball since you seem to hate every pick and don't trust the organization's selections even though they have won the most Superbowls in NFL history.
    Oh I always love that they won the most Super Bowl in NFL history comment....Mike Tomlin and Kevin Colbert had nothing to do with those four Super Bowl titles of the 1970s......Even Art II had nothing to do with those 4 Super Bowls in the 70s.......

Well the Steelers sure hit a home run with their 2008 draft even though they won the most Super Bowls in NFL history...Excuse me for having a ****ing opinion and not waving the Steelers poms poms on every ****ing pick like you.......I comment on two picks but I don't trust the organization....lol There has been many picks that I have liked through the years and some I don't.....By the way I never said I didn't like the Jarvis Jones pick but you keep thinking what you like......Bell was a reach and that is my problem with it....

Draft Pick
    Fair-weather fan that only shows support when the team is doing well. pffft negative nelly
    Because I don't like their pick I'm a fair weather fan?

Thread Information