Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DO not sign cracker feet

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String

DO not sign cracker feet

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...t-running-back

Seriously. The guy is pretty good when he is healthy, but he never is. Please stay away. Grab a young guy from this draft and forget dabbling with old, cracker feet players. Draft Bell. Forget adding worn down retreads. We already did that with Duce, and I immediately said that was a dumb free agent signing and I was right.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    If...

And this is a big IF....if there is an unexpected run on RB's, don't be shocked then if we go WR then safety. Then we'd sign old cracker feet to a two year deal. Not saying I'd like that but it is what it is.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

The only team in the 2nd round that needs a RB almost as bad as we do is the Jets. There SHOULD be some slecetions there by the time it is our turn, but what if they go WR or DB and wait until the 3rd round for a RB? The way some of you are talking, I know Franklin for sure, and perhaps Lacy are RB's that we would like to have on the Steelers. If they are both gone in the 2nd , I go WR and try to get Ball or Bell in the 3rd.

I remain a Bell or Ball guy, but that's just me. Saw a lot of them in the Big 10 and they are both work horses.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    The only team in the 2nd round that needs a RB almost as bad as we do is the Jets. There SHOULD be some slecetions there by the time it is our turn, but what if they go WR or DB and wait until the 3rd round for a RB? The way some of you are talking, I know Franklin for sure, and perhaps Lacy are RB's that we would like to have on the Steelers. If they are both gone in the 2nd , I go WR and try to get Ball or Bell in the 3rd.

I remain a Bell or Ball guy, but that's just me. Saw a lot of them in the Big 10 and they are both work horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post

Denver needs a RB and I guarantee they will take one this round or the 3rd but more likely this round. Of hand I'm not sure where they pick this round but imagine it should be after us.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I am worried Lacey won't get past the Giants.

However, signing Howling may mean we are taking a run at Lattimore.

DO not sign cracker feet

His feet are white??

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    His feet are white??
    Well if that's the case that means he won't be good at RB. He probably doesn't have the extra calf muscle that Jimmy the Greek talked about and got fired over.

DO not sign cracker feet

Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Well if that's the case that means he won't be good at RB. He probably doesn't have the extra calf muscle that Jimmy the Greek talked about and got fired over.
    Lol I'm hungry now!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lol I'm hungry now!
    Haha sorry to mention Greek worm food.

Thread Information