Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Day 2 Needs

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Brown was still on the board in NFL mock as was Hunter.. Hunter,Lacy or Brown?
    Hunter. No RBs before the third round this year, IMO. Not that I would hate Lacy, he would be a great pick at 2. I just feel an explosive WR beats a RB in today's NFL. Brown would be freaking tempting too, but Hunter would fill more of a "need."

I guess getting any one of those three would give me a boner. Even my nuts are getting hard.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Addicted
    If we take Tao I will vomit in my mouth. Dude is way over hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    If we take Tao I will vomit in my mouth. Dude is way over hyped.
    He is a heck of a run stopper and wouldn't hate the pick.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I really like Hunter as well......But what about Lacy in the 2nd round and Da'Rick Rogers in the 3rd round?....I hated Lacy at 17 but Lacy in the 2nd round would be great value.....
    Unless you can get Bell in the 3rd and use the 2nd for WR or DB

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    He is a heck of a run stopper and wouldn't hate the pick.
    He didn't stop Lacey. I guess he did alright against the Army and Navy teams.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    He didn't stop Lacey. I guess he did alright against the Army and Navy teams.
    The entire Irish front 7 was dominated by the Bama OL in the National Title game so not fair to just single out Te'o for that.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    The entire Irish front 7 was dominated by the Bama OL in the National Title game so not fair to just single out Te'o for that.....
    Just saying, any Irish player you have to factor in the level of their competition. That's way I like the Jones pick. He has the SEC pedigree. I say Alalaba could have handle the Jags and the Browns last year.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Just saying, any Irish player you have to factor in the level of their competition. That's way I like the Jones pick. He has the SEC pedigree. I say Alalaba could have handle the Jags and the Browns last year.
    Not every player from the SEC goes on to be a star in the NFL........Really the level of competition is a bit over hyped these days....Plenty of players that didn't play in the elite conferences in college football went on to have success in the NFL.....

I also hate Notre Dame but at the sametime I think Te'o gets knocked too much for the National Title game......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Not every player from the SEC goes on to be a star in the NFL........Really the level of competition is a bit over hyped these days....Plenty of players that didn't play in the elite conferences in college football went on to have success in the NFL.....

I also hate Notre Dame but at the sametime I think Te'o gets knocked too much for the National Title game......
    His combine wasn't the greatest and he hallucinates about girls (wait, I do that, too).

Heck if Alabama was in our division last year they would have beat us twice with Ben being injured and Tomlin's poor coaching skills. Saban could out coach Tomlin while Saban was getting wasted on margarita's at hooters regardless of who the players he has on his team and still win the game.

Thread Information