Notable players available:
- Eddie Lacy; Sort of a nobrainer really. They need a RB, and he might be the best healthy RB in the draft
- Manti Te'o; I was honestly shocked to see him fall otu of the first round. He would be such a great addition to our defense imo.0
- Kevin Minter; same story as Teo
- Justin Hunter; I still think he has a chance to be the best WR in the draft. I would REALLY like the Steelers to make a move for him.
- Keenan Allen; The draft is a strange thing. Before the combine, he was in the conversation top be picked in the top 5, yet now he is undrafted after the first round. Would be a good fit here.
- Lattimore; Who knows... Maybe trade back and pick him up late in the second if noone falls? I have a feeling he might not make it out of the second round.
Who would you like they pick in the second?