Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Pick!

Bookmark and Share

Good Pick!

Wasn't what I was hoping for and wanted a offense line pick but after both guards was gone I think it was the right pick. Patterson was still to much a gamble at 17.

Banned
    And a guy with stenosis isn't?

Wallace gone, Mendenhall gone, Yinzers bitch about scoring and we draft a OLB who won't start for 3 years.

Swell.

Lets see what they do tomorrow! That was easy for them!

Banned
    I expect a safety in round 2. He can sit on the same park bench as Jones and learn the defense while feeding pigeons.

I expect the offense to seriously be address tomorrow and it needs to be in this draft!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I expect the offense to be addressed in rounds 2 & 3 with safety being addressed in rounds 4 or 5
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Fantastic pick. Jones is going to surprise some people around here. I'm willing to bet he takes the starting job from Worilds by week 1.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Fantastic pick. Jones is going to surprise some people around here. I'm willing to bet he takes the starting job from Worilds by week 1.
    Honestly that won't be hard to and Jones better do so....lol I mean we're talking Jason Worilds here....Yes a former 2nd round pick and I understand it takes a young player 2-3 years to learn the D....Blah blah blah.....But I'm expecting Jones to start right away since he played in the big bad SEC.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Honestly that won't be hard to and Jones better do so....lol I mean we're talking Jason Worilds here....Yes a former 2nd round pick and I understand it takes a young player 2-3 years to learn the D....Blah blah blah.....But I'm expecting Jones to start right away since he played in the big bad SEC.........
    You dont have to explain that to me lol. Jason Worilds is a step above useless in my book lol. But with how this team favors veterans, especially on the defensive side of the ball, it's much harder for rookies to come in and make an impact. Jones already has a leg up on the usual guys they bring in to play OLB since he played it in college and won't have to learn a new position. I'm excited haha.

Banned
    The defense isn't that hard. That's LeBeau's cop out for his disdain of playing young players early.

Thread Information