Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Our 1st round pick won't play this tear

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelergolfer59 View Post
    Colbert also said there would be big changes this off season an that hasn't happened. Stop making assumptions and let it all play out. You don't have a clue as to what the Steelers are going to do this year unless you you work in the FO which I don't think you do.
    Changes haven't happened? We lost EIGHT starters from last season; that's not change? What is in that coffee cup of yours? LSD? And I most certainly have a clue as to what the Steelers are going to do. For one, no rookies will be starting on defense, unless there are injuries. That much I know. God forbid if a rookie gets to start in LeBARF's old man system.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Ice Cream,

Colbert said himself last nite that Jones will most likely start. What more do you want from the guy at this point?
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

Our 1st round pick won't play this tear

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Changes haven't happened? We lost EIGHT starters from last season; that's not change? What is in that coffee cup of yours? LSD? And I most certainly have a clue as to what the Steelers are going to do. For one, no rookies will be starting on defense, unless there are injuries. That much I know. God forbid if a rookie gets to start in LeBARF's old man system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    First off I'm sure Colbert was talking about changes that were beneficial to our team, and I believe JJ is the first step. I never heard anyone complaining about LeBeau when we we SB's or when our when everyone in the NFL feared playing our D. No one fears us. We don't have that edge like we had in past years and I think Jones brings that to the table. And if Jones comes out in Training Camp and does work you're telling me that he won't start BS. Like I said stop making assumptions.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Ice Cream,

Colbert said himself last nite that Jones will most likely start. What more do you want from the guy at this point?
    He did? Then who is going to sit? Woodley or Worilds? I don't see either sitting.

Draft Pick
    The Bengals Offense looks really scary now. AJ Green, Eifert and Gresham etc. If Dalton can improve only slightly they will be the team to beat in the AFC North.

2nd String
    First off I'm sure Colbert was talking about changes that were beneficial to our team, and I believe JJ is the first step. I never heard anyone complaining about LeBeau when we we SB's or when our when everyone in the NFL feared playing our D. No one fears us. We don't have that edge like we had in past years and I think Jones brings that to the table. And if Jones comes out in Training Camp and does work you're telling me that he won't start BS. Like I said stop making assumptions.
    What color is the sky in your world? So who is going to sit? Woodley or Worilds?

Draft Pick
    I don't know if Jones will be the projected starter, but the point will be moot because Woodley is often injured.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    The Bengals Offense looks really scary now. AJ Green, Eifert and Gresham etc. If Dalton can improve only slightly they will be the team to beat in the AFC North.
    I was thinking the same thing. Plus their D is pretty solid and now has Harrison. They will add a running back too.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Ice Cream,

Stop making sense, we dont do that in ice cream threads

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Bengals don't scare me with weak, scatter armed Dalton. Dalton has hit his ceiling. That's why they don't worry me.

We sit on the run, and force Dalton to beat us. I release Jones on his *** and Dalton will throw the int's like usual.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information