Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not so fast, Franklin

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    ice cream glove is a ****ing idiot.

we need to get rid of these idiots on our forum, these parasites are ****ing up what once was an intelligent place.

Him saying this **** about franklin, another ******** saying were going to draft geno smith.

what the **** is happening on this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

Not so fast, Franklin

First of all, Bell is a **** ton easier to take down than he should be. That's always been a knock on him. He doesn't use his 240 lbs properly. Secondly, Franklin is officially 205 lbs from his weigh in at the combine. You say not too many successful RBs are that small? Let's see... Walter Payton (200 lbs), Barry Sanders (200 lbs), Gale Sayers (198 lbs), Jamaal Charles (199 lbs), Darren Sproles (190 lbs), CJ Spiller (200 lbs), Tiki Barber (205 lbs), Chris Johnson (191 lbs), Brian Westbrook (203 lbs), Maurice Jones-Drew (207 lbs), Reggie Bush (203), LeSean McCoy (207 lbs), etc... And that's not including guys that played only around 5 lbs heavier than Franklin like Curtis Martin (210 lbs), Priest Holmes (210 lbs), Marshall Faulk (211 lbs), Willie Parker (209 lbs)...

And those are only the guys I could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more successful NFL RBs that weighed/weigh 200-210 lbs.
    Ice cream glove.... You just got BURNED!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post

we need to get rid of these idiots on our forum, these parasites are ****ing up what once was an intelligent place.

Him saying this **** about franklin, another ******** saying were going to draft geno smith.

A lot of people on this forum used to say the exact same thing about you. Hell, there are even people on this forum who think you're an undercover troll. I don't think you are regardless of whether or not I agree with your opinion. But if someone isn't a troll whose primary goal is to knock one specific player or the entire team, then who cares how "intelligent" their opinion is? This is a sports forum. We're not discussing physics here.
    Last edited by NYCsteelersfan; 04-25-2013 at 09:55 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    A lot of people on this forum used to say the exact same thing about you. Hell, there are even people on this forum who think you're an undercover troll. I don't think you are regardless of whether or not I agree with your opinion. But if someone isn't a troll whose primary goal is to knock one specific player or the entire team, then who cares how "intelligent" their opinion is? This is a sports forum. We're not discussing physics here.
    Don't really care about what you say. I always post intelligently, although they can be cold hard facts.

Certain Admin has already said he likes me around here since I'm different, so I'm here to stay, get use to it or leave.
    Wallace sucks.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned
    Don't really care about what you say. I always post intelligently, although they can be cold hard facts.

Certain Admin has already said he likes me around here since I'm different, so I'm here to stay, get use to it or leave.
    You obviously didn't understand the post, and I can care less about what admin thinks about you anymore than I care about what admin thinks about anyone on this forum. Admin allowed or didn't realize that two Raven trolls were $hitting on this forum for months, so the fact that "admin has already said he likes you" is meaningless.

Don't ask for people to be banned just because you don't agree with their opinion like a whiny school girl.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    You obviously didn't understand the post, and I can care less about what admin thinks about you anymore than I care about what admin thinks about anyone on this forum. Admin allowed or didn't realize that two Raven trolls were $hitting on this forum for months, so the fact that "admin has already said he likes you" is meaningless.

Don't ask for people to be banned just because you don't agree with their opinion like a whiny school girl.
    Of course it wasn't meaningless when I was unfairly banned from the forum for a chat box status, so unbanning someone means it was worth something.

Go away now, we don't need you here.
    Wallace sucks.

Banned
    Of course it wasn't meaningless when I was unfairly banned from the forum for a chat box status, so unbanning someone means it was worth something.

Go away now, we don't need you here.
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't agree with you. Someone please ban him! Admin likes me!

2nd String

lol I did that Mock with Geno as a way to start discussion ... and you think cause you Curse at ppl over the internet and call them names , your cool?

you Sir sound like a stuck up whinny bitch , now carry on with your life

So you will come back with you're I hope you die or this and that insults ... but You will no longer get any responses from me , cause you sir are a

Bye Bye now

All of those guys are has beens or never weres.
    First of all, Bell is a **** ton easier to take down than he should be. That's always been a knock on him. He doesn't use his 240 lbs properly. Secondly, Franklin is officially 205 lbs from his weigh in at the combine. You say not too many successful RBs are that small? Let's see... Walter Payton (200 lbs), Barry Sanders (200 lbs), Gale Sayers (198 lbs), Jamaal Charles (199 lbs), Darren Sproles (190 lbs), CJ Spiller (200 lbs), Tiki Barber (205 lbs), Chris Johnson (191 lbs), Brian Westbrook (203 lbs), Maurice Jones-Drew (207 lbs), Reggie Bush (203), LeSean McCoy (207 lbs), etc... And that's not including guys that played only around 5 lbs heavier than Franklin like Curtis Martin (210 lbs), Priest Holmes (210 lbs), Marshall Faulk (211 lbs), Willie Parker (209 lbs)...

And those are only the guys I could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more successful NFL RBs that weighed/weigh 200-210 lbs.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Thread Information