Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: UCLA's Johnathan Franklin beating out Lacy?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    While I agree the Steelers need a RB, by the time they draft one, Franklin will be gone. Don't shoot the messenger, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them draft Le'von Bell in the 3rd or 4th round.

  2. #22
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    47
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    My Social Networks

    Add tgunn86 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    While I agree the Steelers need a RB, by the time they draft one, Franklin will be gone. Don't shoot the messenger, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them draft Le'von Bell in the 3rd or 4th round.
    I really hope they draft Le'veon over Franklin, I just think he can take the starting job at RB and Franklin is no doubt very very good but I think Bell can do better in Pittsburgh and become a starter in a second

  3. #23
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    While I agree the Steelers need a RB, by the time they draft one, Franklin will be gone. Don't shoot the messenger, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them draft Le'von Bell in the 3rd or 4th round.
    I've been saying all along, I would be very happy if they get Bell. I like his style. Steeler fans will love him. If we get the O line in order, we will finally have a legit rushing attack - something that averages 4.5 ypc instead of last year's pathetic 3.7 ypc.

  4. #24
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,242
    i dont get the love for bell, and i never will...he is not that good and hes definitely not "the type of back fans will love" not even in the same universe of the physicality that can earn that title. In pittsburgh if you arent bettis you are soft. Bell does not play to his size

  5. #25
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,442
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i dont get the love for bell, and i never will...he is not that good and hes definitely not "the type of back fans will love" not even in the same universe of the physicality that can earn that title. In pittsburgh if you arent bettis you are soft. Bell does not play to his size
    thank god you are clueless on Carradine... because im getting tired of agreeing with you
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  6. #26
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    284
    The knock on Bell is that Michigan St. has over used him. Meaning that he already has taken a lot of hits and punishment on his body and is not expected to have a long career in the NFL. Greg Cosell said that Bell can come in and help a team right away, but don't expect him to be available 5 years down the road.

  7. #27
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    The knock on Bell is that Michigan St. has over used him. Meaning that he already has taken a lot of hits and punishment on his body and is not expected to have a long career in the NFL. Greg Cosell said that Bell can come in and help a team right away, but don't expect him to be available 5 years down the road.
    rookies are 4 and out around here anyway... lol

  8. #28
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    Hahahaha
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  9. #29
    Veteran connecticutsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    southern connecticut
    Posts
    2,703
    My Mood
    Manic
    Ilike franklin but he maynot be afull time back because he's on the small side

  10. #30
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,442
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Ilike franklin but he maynot be afull time back because he's on the small side
    Jamaal Charles 5"11 200 lbs
    John Franklin 5'10" 205 lbs
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. i want eddy lacy
    By scudmissile29 in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 04:56 PM
  2. Johnathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia ..this guy is what we need.
    By Real Deal Steel in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 06:58 AM
  3. stop beating yourself up!
    By Captcoolhand in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •