Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolando Mcclain Arrested

Bookmark and Share

Rolando Mcclain Arrested

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/04/..._former_b.html

DECATUR, Alabama -- Decatur police arrested Rolando McClain and charged the former Alabama linebacker with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Sunday.

Rolando McClain, charged with two misdemeanors. The arrest followed a report of a disturbance at Pines Park in Decatur, police said in a short press release and didn't offer further details. McClain was released from jail after he posted a $1,000 bond. Both charges are misdemeanors. Police said more details would be forthcoming Monday morning after investigators review the reports.

McClain, a Decatur native, has has repeated run-ins with Decatur police.

He was convicted in Decatur municipal court on May 18, 2012 of reckless endangerment, menacing, third-degree assault and firing a gun in the city limits after an incident in which he fired a handgun near the head of a childhood friend on Nov. 30, 2011. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail. McClain appealed the conviction to circuit court, where the charges were dismissed when the victim, Rishard Tapscott, declined to testify, The Decatur Daily reported.

On Jan. 8, less than a week before purchasing the home a $1 million home in Madison, McClain was arrested in Decatur on charges of violating the city's window tint code as well as providing false information to police.

Rolando Mcclain Arrested

He plays for the ravens no suspension will come. But lol that we passed and he went there and is all ready in trouble!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    He plays for the ravens no suspension will come. But lol that we passed and he went there and is all ready in trouble!
    We see that his off the field behavior hasn't changed , lets hope the one on the field hasn't changed either.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Manic
    I DON'T THINK HE ESCAPES SUSPENSION THIS TIME IT'S LIKE HIS 4TH ARREST THE RAVENS MAY EVEN CUT HIM

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    SURPRISE! said no one

And you all wanted him to be a Steeler...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    SURPRISE! said no one

I have to admit, I was desperate for a FA signing, I'd love to of had him. Not now! I'm betting he's released!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    SURPRISE! said no one

Exactly. Good manners would dictate a long line of apologies here to Tomlin and Colbert. I am not holding my breath. LOL
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Exactly. Good manners would dictate a long line of apologies here to Tomlin and Colbert. I am not holding my breath. LOL
    I just pissed my pants! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    More info on his crimes. I am glad they did not sign this D-bag. I am sure he is just a good kid "who made a mistake" like T'aamu. ;-)

McClain and others were ordered by police to leave the park after a large crowd gathered. In the process of walking away, McClain allegedly said "[Expletive] the police." Crouch said the comment was audible on the microphone the officer wore.
    When he was informed that he was going to be placed under arrest, McClain twice pulled his arms away from the arresting officers, resulting in the resisting arrest charge.

McClain, 23, posted $1,000 bond and was released. However, he was already out on bond after his arrest in January for providing false information to police following a traffic stop. The court date for those charges is May 7. Prosecutors could decide to have McClain's bond revoked and have him held until that date.

“We are seeking more facts on this," said Kevin Byrne, the Ravens senior vice president for public and community relations. "The only information we have at this time is from news reports.”

The arrest was the latest in a series of incidents for McClain that spurred his release by the Oakland Raiders earlier this month.
    In January, McClain was arrested in Decatur after he allegedly provided a police officer with a false name following a traffic stop.

A misdemeanor assault case against McClain in Decatur was dismissed last year when the alleged victim declined to go forward with the case after reaching a financial settlement with his former high school classmate.

McClain had been facing third-degree assault, reckless endangerment, illegal discharge of a firearm and menacing charges. McClain allegedly threatened to kill the man and fired a gun next to his head during a fight two years ago.
    McClain was initially convicted of four misdemeanors, but appealed the verdict and the case is now resolved.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...#ixzz2RCpAL4kr
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

**** man, don't they know he's an NFL playa aint no m f'r gonna arrest him!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information