Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Could Trade Down.

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO STEELER View Post
    But that crap doesn't matter, it's how bad does SF want to move up.
    It matters a lot. If San Fran wanted to move up, they would want to make sure they got good value in return. They aren't going to give up more than they have to just because they like us. They will make sure they get a fair return and the first proposal is not a fair return for them.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    True.

So the key is going to be who's available when we are on the clock. If there is someone Frisco really wants,they will give us both those picks. Because with all those picks they have, how many of those guys can really make frisco's roster? There stacked at a lot of spots. Colbert will show us how savvy he is..or isn't.
    I'm hearing that buffalo is going to take a QB at # 8. If so, we will have a good player fall to us for sure. Go buffalo!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I always say the Bills, Browns, and Jets can (and usually do) surprise on draft day. We are going to see quality players fall to us when we are on the clock.

The Jets trading Revis may point them toward a CB now and not Mingo. Perhaps he falls in our laps.

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    I always say the Bills, Browns, and Jets can (and usually do) surprise on draft day. We are going to see quality players fall to us when we are on the clock.

The Jets trading Revis may point them toward a CB now and not Mingo. Perhaps he falls in our laps.
    Except for the fact that they have 2 firsts now. I could easily see them going Mingo & Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Except for the fact that they have 2 firsts now. I could easily see them going Mingo & Rhodes.
    Tampa gave up Talib to the Pats... Picked up an acl revis... gave up a #1 and what other picks and 96 million... Wow!. Revis is awesome... Tampa is insane.. Why not just draft Rhodes... Hes hometown..

Walterfootball has us killing Ben....

#1 JJones OLB
    #2 K. Minter ILB
    #3 P. Thomas S

Ben would get more playing time with holes all over the Offense.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    All this yak is fine but if the Coaches can't teach these players skills needed to get to the next level you could draft 7 # 1's and still have a Bust for a Draft......From what I have seen Tomlin and crew has failed in that area as well, every year we have at least a B+ draft according to all pundents......so far Tomlin's drafts have not materialized, is it all the players fault for being busts ????? I think not.......This Draft and the Upcoming Season will be critical for Tomlin the New Rooneys are not so patient.......

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Love the idea of moving back... lots of depth in this draft @ S, RB, WR even mid round LB's we need all of that.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    All this yak is fine but if the Coaches can't teach these players skills needed to get to the next level you could draft 7 # 1's and still have a Bust for a Draft......From what I have seen Tomlin and crew has failed in that area as well, every year we have at least a B+ draft according to all pundents......so far Tomlin's drafts have not materialized, is it all the players fault for being busts ????? I think not.......This Draft and the Upcoming Season will be critical for Tomlin the New Rooneys are not so patient.......
    Quote of the year. I have been meaning to bring this very subject up myself.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Walterfootball has us killing Ben....

#1 JJones OLB
    #2 K. Minter ILB
    #3 P. Thomas S

Ben would get more playing time with holes all over the Offense.
    I hear ya. But those too are areas that need to be addressed. We just don't have enough draft picks.

Thread Information