Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Steelers with something to prove.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel

Top 5 Steelers with something to prove.

5. Emmanuel Sanders, WR. Will be penciled as a starter from day one regardless if a WR is drafted on not. With a long term contract on the line fans are gonna wanna see him stay healthy and hold onto the ball after catching it. With surprising speed ES could have a huge hand in Pittsburgh's success this year.

4. Steve McClendon, NT. With NT being the key stone of DL 3-4 Defense. Steve could potentially have a coming out party. Theres always been positive remarks about the kid which were solidified when he was granted a new contact from the club.

3. The Entire OL. The word potential only gets you so far... Foster is a capable starter but they are super thin with depth. Their health as a whole directly effects Ben's health and production.

2. Troy Polamalu, SS. After missing a lot of time lately, being on the wrong side of 30 and with a pretty big cap number. This year is vital for Troys Legacy in the 'burg.

1. Jason Worilds, OLB. The Harrison divorce is over and even if a OLB is taken high in the draft He will surely start week one. Not very many rookies have ever started week one in DL system.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Great thread...

I'm going to say Ben, he wasn't right the second part of the season. He wants to put this Joe Flacco talk behind us all!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Don't ask me why, but I think Dwyer has something to prove as well.
    Gumbands

Veteran
    1. David Woodley. He needs to prove he's still that elite OLB that's getting paid a crapton of money and not the guy fans think he is.

2. Curtis Brown. He needs to prove he's ready to take on the starting CB role and hopefully show he's got the big play talent we saw in flashes last year.

3. Jason Worilds. He needs to show he's the guy; who we will want to give a new contract and place in the OLB position for the next 5-7 years.

4. Antonio Brown. He needs to show he's worth all that money we paid him and become the team's true #1 receiver.

5. Kevin Colbert. He needs to show he's really the draft genius that he's given credit for, and not the guy (anymore) that lead the picks in 2008 and 2009.

Bonus:
    6. Tomlin/Dick LeBeau. Need to show that they can adapt to the changing and aging defense and still get the most out of them and win ball games while Colbert turns the roster over.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Who is david woodley?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I am not so worried about Woodley, "David" or otherwise. ;-) (That brings me back to some bad Steelers times.)

I think Troy has to be on there. I have been a huge fan but if he does not play 14-16 games this year, then he and those spaghetti legs have to go. Way too much money for a part-time player.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Addicted
    Cortez Allen needs to prove he can sustain his play an entire season. The entire OL, Troy, Clark, Lamaar Woodley, Worilds, and countless other need to prove they can stay healthy.

Veteran
    Was trying to see if anyone was paying attention. Of course I meant James Woodley.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Was trying to see if anyone was paying attention. Of course I meant James Woodley.
    I think you mean Lamaar Woodley.

I agree Harrison Woodley will be fine.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information