Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
The Jets have 2 picks in the first 15 picks. They need a play maker on the WR, and need an OLB (Jones). Them having 2 picks in the 1st round significantly changes the face of how the draft will shake up by the time the Steelers pick at 17. With Sanders in camp, they don't need at WR at 17, don't know if Jones will be available (Moore might be available), do they go safety (Elam or Vacarro) or do they go TE (not sold on that either), I think Cooper and Warmack will be gone. . .

BPA notwithstanding, if available, considering team needs, I go with Vacarro or Elam. Clark is likely done after this year and Troy is winding down, so it's time to bring in some talented secondary youth. If you have a solid secondary, it makes it that much easier to bring the heat up front.
I agree completely (that the Jets having 2 picks ahead of us has a significant impact on the the Steelers)

I'd love to trade up in front of them and snag Patterson/Jordan/Mingo/Jones..... pay back for them snatching Revis from us. lol