Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: James Harrison signs with Bengals

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    who is Worilds? never seen that guy play...
    Can't tell if you're being facetious or not. He played a fair amount last year with the injuries we had. 2nd round pick from a few years ago.

Waterboy
    JH will be motivated this year, yes, but it's his own fault for not taking a pay cut in order to stay. He should have zero issues with us in any way. I'm not sure how well he will adjust to the 4-3 that Cincy plays anyway. Not saying he won't have an impact or that he will have his big games against us but going to a division rival is not a Jack Lambert style move for sure. I hope someone lays him out!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Yeah, he'll be motivated. But the Bengals want him to pump info from him about our team. To me, he's a bastard seeking revenge. And he will NEVER be in Lambert's zip code because Lambert NEVER turned against his team.

I don't care about this crap about, " This is a different day and time" stuff. I don't believe that he couldn't have gone to a team outside this division. He's full of venom now and I wish him nothing but the worst for trying to get revenge on us.

I wish him nothing but Dick & Destruction.

*uck him and the horse he rode in on.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradshaw22 View Post
    JH will be motivated this year, yes, but it's his own fault for not taking a pay cut in order to stay. He should have zero issues with us in any way. I'm not sure how well he will adjust to the 4-3 that Cincy plays anyway. Not saying he won't have an impact or that he will have his big games against us but going to a division rival is not a Jack Lambert style move for sure. I hope someone lays him out!
    "Should have zero issues with us?" We are talking about a guy who was mad at the President of the USA because he invited him to the White House, but was ticked because "He wouldn't have invited us if we didn't win the Super Bowl." OK, not the most logical dude. He is fueled by rage, so he ensures rage exists. There is no question he will be focusing hatred on the Steelers. They should chip him any time he is rushing. Do it all day. If not, he might end Ben's season.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Yeah, he'll be motivated. But the Bengals want him to pump info from him about our team. To me, he's a bastard seeking revenge. And he will NEVER be in Lambert's zip code because Lambert NEVER turned against his team.

I don't care about this crap about, " This is a different day and time" stuff. I don't believe that he couldn't have gone to a team outside this division. He's full of venom now and I wish him nothing but the worst for trying to get revenge on us.

I wish him nothing but Dick & Destruction.

*uck him and the horse he rode in on.
    Lambert never made the coin JH did. Had he, and Pgh cut him because it was too high, we don't know what Jack would have done if he were in those shoes. How can we possibly say we know? We have no idea. Free agency didn't even exist yet.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    "Should have zero issues with us?" We are talking about a guy who was mad at the President of the USA because he invited him to the White House, but was ticked because "He wouldn't have invited us if we didn't win the Super Bowl." OK, not the most logical dude. He is fueled by rage, so he ensures rage exists. There is no question he will be focusing hatred on the Steelers. They should chip him any time he is rushing. Do it all day. If not, he might end Ben's season.
    All this talk about JH ending Ben's season is silly!
    1. I think Ben holds up against multiple pass rushers every week if memory serves me.
    3. How many QB's has JH taken out the game in the last few years.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    As much as I like JH, I am predicting a less than stellar year for him. He is getting old and he has gone from a disciplined organization (until recently) to one of the biggest cluster **** organization in the NFL. he could have a so-so year or he could implode.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Lambert never made the coin JH did. Had he, and Pgh cut him because it was too high, we don't know what Jack would have done if he were in those shoes. How can we possibly say we know? We have no idea. Free agency didn't even exist yet.
    Don't care about the reason of free agency. The fact is Lambert didn't. And that's the bottom line. I don't for one second believer the only jobs that were available were ONLY from the Browns, Ravens and Bengals. Not buying it.

Harrison is dead to me. Traitor.

The only way he'll ever be acknowledge again by me as far as the Steelers are concerned is if he's put in the ring of honor or something similar.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Harrison is dead to me. Traitor. The only way he'll ever be acknowledge again by me as far as the Steelers are concerned is if he's put in the ring of honor or something similar.
    I have to agree man! He was given the chance to stay here and he chose to be a dick and not take a pay cut. He was released then instantly went running to the Ravens, then fell back on the Bungles just to stay in the AFCN. I don't wish him well with his new team! F HIM! lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Don't care about the reason of free agency. The fact is Lambert didn't. And that's the bottom line. I don't for one second believer the only jobs that were available were ONLY from the Browns, Ravens and Bengals. Not buying it.

Harrison is dead to me. Traitor.
    The guy would be a Steeler if the team honored the contract with him and he is dead? How freaking logical.

Then don't acknowledge the 6th Super Bowl trophy that we did not win without his TD.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information