Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: James Harrison signs with Bengals

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    The guy would be a Steeler if the team honored the contract with him and he is dead? How freaking logical.

Then don't acknowledge the 6th Super Bowl trophy that we did not win without his TD.
    Agreed and only two teams that had serious interest in him was the Ravens and Bengals. What do they want him to do? Not play football anymore just to make some Steeler fans happy ?

Banned
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    James speaks out, says no animosity towards Steelers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...ition-official

"I don't have a chip on my shoulder against the Steelers," Harrison said. "I don't hate the Steelers. All the things they're saying, that the media is blowing it up to be ... am I disappointed? Yeah, I'm disappointed. But when the negotiations first started, I basically knew the situation was going to be what it was going to be.

"I wish them the best, except for when we play. And I'm assuming they wish me the same, except when we play them."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    James speaks out, says no animosity towards Steelers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...ition-official
    Say it ain't so... I thought Harrison would be "obsessing" over his revenge... Remember he only wanted to play in the AFC North to get back at the Steelers because of how much he hates the organization. It had nothing to do with the Ravens and Bengals being the ONLY teams to show ANY interest.

But hey, I'm not the one with the "laser beam insight"...

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Say it ain't so... I thought Harrison would be "obsessing" over his revenge... Remember he only wanted to play in the AFC North to get back at the Steelers because of how much he hates the organization. It had nothing to do with the Ravens and Bengals being the ONLY teams to show ANY interest.

But hey, I'm not the one with the "laser beam insight"...
    LOL, and you know for 100% sure he didn't turn down other teams outside this div.?? Nope but it must be you're "laser beam insight" that makes you see the "truth" behind every smart *** post! I love it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Yeah, he'll be motivated. But the Bengals want him to pump info from him about our team. To me, he's a bastard seeking revenge. And he will NEVER be in Lambert's zip code because Lambert NEVER turned against his team.

I don't care about this crap about, " This is a different day and time" stuff. I don't believe that he couldn't have gone to a team outside this division. He's full of venom now and I wish him nothing but the worst for trying to get revenge on us.

I wish him nothing but Dick & Destruction.

*uck him and the horse he rode in on.
    James Harrison honors the contract the TEAM signed him to, gets cut because THEY didnt want to honor it, and signs with the ONLY team that wanted to sign him (Baltimore excluded excuse they signed Dumervil)...

Only in your screwed up melon would that be considered "turning agains his team"... Traitor? Really? How old are you? It honestly seems like you try to make yourself look more and more foolish with every word you type.
    Last edited by Big T; 04-23-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    LOL, and you know for 100% sure he didn't turn down other teams outside this div.?? Nope but it must be you're "laser beam insight" that makes you see the "truth" behind every smart *** post! I love it!
    The Bengals and Ravens were the ONLY teams to show any interest. They are the ONLY teams that brought him in for a visit. I'm sorry I use facts and not assumptions and opinions like you, Real Deal Steel, and ice cream glove love to. You guys keep claiming that he could have signed with a number of other teams when there was ZERO reported interest from any other teams. James Harrison doesn't get offered a contract from another team, let alone turn one down, and it never be known/reported. I get that you guys are sour about him signing with the Bengals, so am I, but you're just being bigheaded and ignorant.
    Last edited by Big T; 04-23-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Draft Pick
    I would love to see Ben pull a Paul Crewe (The Longest Yard)on JH. Drop back for a screen and then just drill him in the nuts. Would make for good entertainment.

Harrison will drive our line crazy, we has getting his speed and health back late last year, he'll be ready to perform, bank on it!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    James Harrison honors the contract the TEAM signed him to, gets cut because THEY didnt want to honor it, and signs with the ONLY team that wanted to sign him (Baltimore excluded excuse they signed Dumervil)...

Only in your screwed up melon would that be considered "turning agains his team"... Traitor? Really? How old are you? It honestly seems like you try to make yourself look more and more foolish with every word you type.
    Please Big T.

You try to be big man on campus all the time and it's getting old. You obviously have issues with me and since I don't' know you then I'm going to have to assume it's some form of made up jealously you have in your mind.

Because only woman get jealous. So go take some testosterone pills and become a man and stop acting like a woman. Gzzzz
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Please Big T.

You try to be big man on campus all the time and it's getting old. You obviously have issues with me and since I don't' know you then I'm going to have to assume it's some form of made up jealously you have in your mind.

Because only woman get jealous. So go take some testosterone pills and become a man and stop acting like a woman. Gzzzz
    Says the beeeoochhh who goes running to the mods in an attempt to get people banned for saying a hell of a lot less than this.

Oh, the delicious irony...

Thread Information