View Poll Results: According to Walterfootball these are avail when Steelers pick. Which one should they take?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • J. Jones

11 40.74%
  • C. Warmack

5 18.52%
  • J. Cooper

3 11.11%
  • T. Eifert

7 25.93%
  • M. Elam

1 3.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take the Poll

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Question Take the Poll

According to Walterfootball, when the Steelers pick, these 5 players will be available, which one should the Steelers take?

J. Jones
    C. Warmack
    J. Cooper
    T. Eifert
    M. Elam
    Last edited by PSYCHO STEELER; 04-16-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Draft Pick
    Wow, 76 views at this time and only 4 votes, come on guys!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    People really show their lack of football knowledge when they say we should take a TE with our first round pick. We have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important needs then the TE position. The TE position can be addressed in the 5th round easily.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

I cant believe all the team eifert recruiting that has gone on around here lol.

Its jones, its not close...everyone else is wrong. i love eifert, but hes seriously 5th on that list

Draft Pick
    I voted for Warmack because a great O-Line can give Ben more time, open up holes for backs and give WR's time to get open. But if Warmack is gone and Jones is still there I'd take Jones. If you have a great pass rusher, it doesn't matter how mediocre your secondary is.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

Its jones, its not close...everyone else is wrong. i love eifert, but hes seriously 5th on that list
    The dude catches balls in heavy traffic almost magician like. Hes not dumb, hes 6'5, he helps the WR's, OL, hes a weapon for Ben... He has some great upside...

JJones would be great too... But Ben needs great quality WR, TE, RB

Rookie Free Agent
    This poll is splitting the vote between Cooper and Warmack. I'm sure the Warmack voters would vote for Cooper and vice versa if only one was in the poll.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg3835 View Post
    This poll is splitting the vote between Cooper and Warmack. I'm sure the Warmack voters would vote for Cooper and vice versa if only one was in the poll.
    Yes, amen
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

Agree 100000 percent. Love Eifert and the way he plays but he's a reach at 17 over other players that will be in the board. If he were the pick I'd learn to live with it, but I'd be upset with who we passed on.
    Last edited by Big T; 04-17-2013 at 09:04 PM.

2nd String
    I was major Team Jones , before the draft ... but the more I watch him I don't see any Pass Rush moves ... and I also read something about out of all the top pass rushers , his sacks average the most time , meaning his sacks are more coverage sacks and second effort then him just beating the Olinemen

I wouldn't be upset with him , but I think some how we need to score more then like what 20 pts a game? ... do we need more offense weapons? or players that will create turnovers (David Amerson and Tyrann Mathieu please )?... but something has got to change ... and losing Wallace and Heath is much more scary for the offense then losing Harrison is for the defense

I think it's got to be either Patters , Austin , Eifert ... one of the guards I wouldn't hate , but I want a "sexy pick" to be excited about , not a linemen
    Last edited by cbrunn; 04-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Thread Information