Wallace gave 50 percent effort, come on man admit it!
"Happy Happy Happy"
Gotta be womack/cooper, jones or trade back...
Only one id be pissed about is Ogleetree.
Very very scared if we pick Patterson.
Think theres is slim to no chance we trade up...
Heres a TOP 20 - Bucky Brooks
These players should earn Pro Bowl recognition early in their careers and rank among the top five players at their respective positions within two or three years.
1) Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
2) Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
3) Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
4) Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
5) Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
These prospects are regarded as difference-makers based solely on their talent. They should start as rookies and make immediate contributions to their respective teams.
Brandt: Revisiting The Hot 100
Gil Brandt takes another shot at ranking the 100 best prospects in this tricky draft class -- and makes plenty of changes. More
1) Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
2) Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
3) Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
4) Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5) Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
6) Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah, DE, BYU
7) Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
8) Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
9) Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
10) Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
11) Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
12) Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
13) Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
14) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
15) Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)