Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baltiomre vs Steelers Ouch!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Impatient
    Here is my favorite part about the article, the Ravens have given themselves 3 years to win. After that Flacco's money takes too much of the cap to stay competitive. They have hurt their long term chances to try and win now and nobody is calling them out for that. Also, if they are so great at drafting, why didnt he mention the Kindle and Cody draft. Those guys are Superstars. This is somebody who has a column who has drank the koolaid and some of you are so frustrated with the Steelers you buy it, but then if we talk positive about the Steelers, we get called out as a homer, or koolaid drinker. There are some question marks this year, and they have made some mistakes this offseason, but guess what, they can be fixed. We are setting ourselves up to win long-term. We are under the cap next year without any restructures and can generate 15 million in cap space by cutting Troy and Ike. We pulled ourselves out of win now mode, to long term mode and that is always painful, but worth it.

Ozzie > Colbert, thats what it comes down to. I still dread it when he signed Leach to a contract, dude is a beast, around that time it would have been nice for the Steelers to get him, but we didnt need a fb then

Baltiomre vs Steelers Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Ozzie > Colbert, thats what it comes down to. I still dread it when he signed Leach to a contract, dude is a beast, around that time it would have been nice for the Steelers to get him, but we didnt need a fb then
    Same as Doom, McClain, Huff, hell even Boldin, I'd given up a 4th for him and he only got a 6th.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Schein is a douche, and a steeler hater, raven ball washer.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Did you just say primary back up and should of while trying to convince me he starts rookies??????? Lmfao bro come on, pour the fn juice out they're serving you it's tainted!!
    You know BigT always defends Tomlin......I think The HC is clueless, but I hope I'm. Wrong in 2013.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    You know BigT always defends Tomlin......I think The HC is clueless, but I hope I'm. Wrong in 2013.
    I couldn't agree more Tomlin is clueless.....All Wind and No Rain....His game day coaching is pathetic.......

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    I couldn't agree more Tomlin is clueless.....All Wind and No Rain....His game day coaching is pathetic.......
    The same thing everyone said about Cowher until he won the SB. Realistically, if we ranked current head coaches Tomlin would come in somewhere in the area of 10-15, not one of the best but far from pathetic. (Actually, head coach ranking would be a good thread.)

I edited this to reflect ranking current head coaches. It was a little unclear to whether I meant current or all time.
    Last edited by TarlsQtr; 04-13-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Manic
    half of the steeler fans are clueless when are we gonna relize that the family that owns the team doesn't sign big free agents this is the same wishful thinking every goddamn year wah the ravens are better than us (not true ) we beat them with a 4000 year old quarterback and nearly won a second time with leftwich plus i know if ben doesn't get hurt we run the table and take the division from the shitbirds. as far as tomlin goes i think the rooney's know how to hire a quality coach just look at there record knoll,cowher,Tomlin 6 lombardi's but again if we don't dominate the world every season the team sucks the coaches suck the rooney's need to get a clue some fans make it sound like we are rams fans or jax fans.disgusting

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Now I know how the Cowher haters used to feel. I don't have much confidence in Tomlin
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    The same thing everyone said about Cowher until he won the SB. Realistically, if we ranked current head coaches Tomlin would come in somewhere in the area of 10-15, not one of the best but far from pathetic. (Actually, head coach ranking would be a good thread.)

I edited this to reflect ranking current head coaches. It was a little unclear to whether I meant current or all time.
    It's tough to evaluate Tomlin,

He had success with someone else's players/mindset....could have been him ....or not!

The Steelers image is getting slightly tarnished under him. Fact!

The Steelers play like he talks.....chest thumping and losing leads!

But he's been successful statistically................................
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

Thread Information