Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steeler Saleries ??

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Impatient
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    By having a coach/team that applies team discipline. You think Parcells or Coughlin or Belichick would put up with Woodley's insane fatty fat fatty body? Allowing Woodley to get that fat is insane, while making $10 mill a year.
    Woodley showed up in camp in the best shape last year he has ever showed up in. Read the reports in the offseason, not just make assumptions. Your posts are often just sterotypes and assumptions, not facts. Do some research once and a while. Go to the Steelers site and read what Butler said about Woodley coming into camp last season.

As me and BG32 have said numerous times, he needs to drop 15 lbs. I think he will do it this offseason. Them Nike jerseys made everyone look like they gained 20 pounds.

This is not quite current but gives you a good idea of our salaries and cap situation

edited for content.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 04-13-2013 at 09:41 AM.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    Woodley showed up in camp in the best shape last year he has ever showed up in. Read the reports in the offseason, not just make assumptions. Your posts are often just sterotypes and assumptions, not facts. Do some research once and a while. Go to the Steelers site and read what Butler said about Woodley coming into camp last season.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I use these things called my eyes. Woodley has never been more fat fatty fat fat than he was last season. EVER. My eyes tell me the truth; I don't need "reports" to realize what the truth is.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    As me and BG32 have said numerous times, he needs to drop 15 lbs. I think he will do it this offseason. Them Nike jerseys made everyone look like they gained 20 pounds.
    That was no jersey that made Woodley look fat. He was fat. Just look at his arms even. He didn't used to have fat arms. He is starting to look like Hampton.

2nd String

Was he this trim last year?

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    That was no jersey that made Woodley look fat. He was fat. Just look at his arms even. He didn't used to have fat arms. He is starting to look like Hampton.
    can we chill with the hyperbole please? he did come into camp in good shape... The best shape he's been in in a few years. He got injured and put on some weight. It was leg injuries (hamstring, ankle) that sidelined him so it's not too hard to believe that not being able to run much would result in him gaining some weight.

Training camp 2012:

And here is his first game back from injury (@Dallas)... He may have put on a few pounds around the midsection but I wouldnt say Casey Hampton or that his arms are fat. That man's got some pythons:

Thread Information