Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cordarrelle Paterson dropping out of the 1st round

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    That list goes on and on. Ive had more intelligent conversations with a wall than you ever will have with rob gronkowski or chris johnson. You could ask chris johnson what 1+1 is and the only thing he'd have to say is "i can run real real fast"
    Hmmm, yea, speaking of dumb players working out, How did Lawrence Phillips, Bam Morris and Maurice Clarett work out? And, yea, Gronk is a Pgh meathead but we aren't talking the level of stupid as others. And just watch: Gronk's career will not go as well as you assume. He will constantly be injured probably because his use of PEDs. If you wonder how he can be so big and fast - and brittle - there is your likely answer.

theres a handful of very very smart people in the NFL, not just football smart but people that could really do things elsewhere even if they are an amazing football player, but most of the NFL both white and black have been very pampered spoiled athletes their whole lives and are dumb as bricks. For every 10 players like peterson, dez, harrison, claiborne, gronk, CJ ect that couldnt pass a 3rd grade test...theres probably 1 guy like Dominique Foxworth who at 29, he is the NFL Players Union President and he will be attending Harvard in the fall, or Myron Rolle the rhodes scholar (who sucks btw, so if you cant fix stupid, you cant really fix slow and terrible either)

Rookie Free Agent
    You need football IQ and some intelligence to run a NFL WR route tree. Cordarrelle during the combine and visits has shown he doesn't comprehend how to run routes. He looked lost on the whiteboard.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/0...route-running/

Take Eifert in the 1st and worry about all the dumb players in the other rounds.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Sorry,

Didn't realise an interview went with catching a football on the field and going the distance.

Regards,

Flame
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Addicted
    Oh yeah, that article was written like an illiterate retard.

Seriously, he needs to proof read, especially when it's an article on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

plenty of WRs need to improve their route running, doesnt mean he cant be an effective player early in his career running screens, gos, and slants. Wallace was a horrible route runner because all he wanted to do was run deep, but patterson is in the same mold of Demaryius Thomas when it comes to route running...Thomas ran 9 routes in college, thats it, and is dumb as a brick to go with it but you find ways to get the ball in their hands as they adjust to the pro game and now hes a top 6 WR.

A lot of the time the polished route runners out of college mean they are either, small, slow, or white...the ones that are big, fast, and a nightmare to tackle are the ones that end up being difference makers. Calvin never ran a route tree in college, but he took the next step as a pro...some guys dont (meachem, sweed, jarrett were all men among boys in college, but flopped in the pros)

I have full faith in patterson, even if hes not the smartest guy, hes a dynamic player and will be able to score points as a rookie

2nd String
    You can't fix stupid, although you can offset it with lots and lots of repetition. If you are really stupid, you don't realize that you should stay away from certain things, like getting plastered and driving, ala Ta'amu. Look at how often Pacman got in trouble doing moronic stuff. Bam Morris, can't fix that level of stupid. Maurice Clarett: Just too stupid to make it. He was doing shots of vodka before practices. You really want to avoid adding players that are overly moronic. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to play NFL football, but complete idiots should be avoided for more than 1 reason.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg3835 View Post
    Lots of chatter of how horrible he was during interviews and on the whiteboard. No football IQ and just not intelligent. Heard one scout call him a "Brick with Lips". His draft stock is plummeting.

http://nfltraderumors.co/tennessee-w...ut-of-round-1/
    I told ya K-Train. I don't care how physically gifted he is. If your stupid and can't read defenses, it doesn't matter!

K-Train just has a hard on for this guy. LOL
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    plenty of WRs need to improve their route running, doesnt mean he cant be an effective player early in his career running screens, gos, and slants. Wallace was a horrible route runner because all he wanted to do was run deep, but patterson is in the same mold of Demaryius Thomas when it comes to route running...Thomas ran 9 routes in college, thats it, and is dumb as a brick to go with it but you find ways to get the ball in their hands as they adjust to the pro game and now hes a top 6 WR.

A lot of the time the polished route runners out of college mean they are either, small, slow, or white...the ones that are big, fast, and a nightmare to tackle are the ones that end up being difference makers. Calvin never ran a route tree in college, but he took the next step as a pro...some guys dont (meachem, sweed, jarrett were all men among boys in college, but flopped in the pros)

I have full faith in patterson, even if hes not the smartest guy, hes a dynamic player and will be able to score points as a rookie
    So how much is Patterson paying you to say all this? Hahahaha. The boy is as stupid as a brick. I pass.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information