Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cordarrelle Paterson dropping out of the 1st round

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Cordarrelle Paterson dropping out of the 1st round

Lots of chatter of how horrible he was during interviews and on the whiteboard. No football IQ and just not intelligent. Heard one scout call him a "Brick with Lips". His draft stock is plummeting.

http://nfltraderumors.co/tennessee-w...ut-of-round-1/
    Last edited by Reg3835; 04-10-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Sounds like more Gangsta Stuff... Hunter or Eifert

smoke screen

Lol Patterson isnt going to drop out if the 1st. Please note the timing of these types of things. Every year, a couple weeks out from the draft, you hear all these negative things about some top prospects that will "surely" drop them... Only to have them not. It's a smokescreen.

Like others have said (K Train), doesn't matter if he can spell his own name as long as he can ball. Adrian Peterson, James Harrison, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson. No one will ever accuse those guys of being smart.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Lol Patterson isnt going to drop out if the 1st. Please note the timing of these types of things. Every year, a couple weeks out from the draft, you hear all these negative things about some top prospects that will "surely" drop them... Only to have them not. It's a smokescreen.

Like others have said (K Train), doesn't matter if he can spell his own name as long as he can ball. Adrian Peterson, James Harrison, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson. No one will ever accuse those guys of being smart.
    I don't think he will drop out of the first round but I do think he will be there at 17 now.....A few weeks ago I thought there was no chance of Patterson being there at 17 and the Steelers would have to trade up to get him....Maybe I'm wrong but I do think Patterson will go in the 15-25 range now.....

That list goes on and on. Ive had more intelligent conversations with a wall than you ever will have with rob gronkowski or chris johnson. You could ask chris johnson what 1+1 is and the only thing he'd have to say is "i can run real real fast"

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post

You are way off on this. Do you know more about football than Jimmy Johnson? Well, Jimmy's #1 rule in drafting players is "Don't draft a stupid player, because you can't fix stupid." Does that mean they have to be Rhodes Scholars? Of course not. But if a player is overly stupid, it really hurts their over all value. And Adrian Peterson, Patrick Peterson are not overly stupid people. They have some brains. If you want to talk stupid, we are talking Pacman Jones. He finally stuck on a roster, but don't tell me his stupidity hasn't hurt his career.

And, these kind of rumors DO hurt where a player gets drafted. Not always, but EVERY YEAR some player drops way down at the draft approaches, for various reasons, many turning out valid. How is Brady Quinn working out?

Rookie Free Agent
    Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks)
    4/10/13, 2:13 PM
    RT @LanceZierlein: According to league source, Cordarrelle Patterson may fall out of the 1st.> I've been hearing this a lot...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well Jimmy wasn't exactly perfect either......His career drafting players in Miami was less then stellar....Of course I don't know more about Jimmy Johnson but just won't to point out Johnson was a failure at drafting with the Dolphins.....

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    You are way off on this. Do you know more about football than Jimmy Johnson? Well, Jimmy's #1 rule in drafting players is "Don't draft a stupid player, because you can't fix stupid." Does that mean they have to be Rhodes Scholars? Of course not. But if a player is overly stupid, it really hurts their over all value. And Adrian Peterson, Patrick Peterson are not overly stupid people. They have some brains. If you want to talk stupid, we are talking Pacman Jones. He finally stuck on a roster, but don't tell me his stupidity hasn't hurt his career.

And, these kind of rumors DO hurt where a player gets drafted. Not always, but EVERY YEAR some player drops way down at the draft approaches, for various reasons, many turning out valid. How is Brady Quinn working out?
    Patrick Peterson and Mo Claiborne are seriously some of the dumbest people in the league. LSU is really not afraid to take dummies. Pacman is the same kind of stupid, but hes also a thug and was getting arrested for being a CRIMINAL lol. Felix Jones is very dumb, but you almost never hear him speak in public because he knows he is, he just isnt good with words and doesnt like that he sounds like an idiot.

James Harrison couldnt write his name when the steelers signed him

Thread Information