Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How soon do we go CB, and with whom?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Rhodes will be there, I believe. There are just so many needs on this team right I believe it will come down to the BPA at these positions (in no particular order):

ILB, OLB, S, WR, TE, OG.

Also with positions with pressing needs that will be addressed after Round 1 are:

RB, CB, C, and LT.

I would not be disappointed with a CB in round one.......would have to be Rhodes or Trufant. Otherwise CB will be a 5th to 7th rounder who we can work with.

We have all these needs but we need to start thinking about Ike's replacement too.

Man we need a good good draft this year!

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Rhodes will be there, I believe. There are just so many needs on this team right I believe it will come down to the BPA at these positions (in no particular order):

ILB, OLB, S, WR, TE, OG.

Also with positions with pressing needs that will be addressed after Round 1 are:

RB, CB, C, and LT.
    Center and Left Tackle? Even if you hate adams and gilbert (i think theyll be a good duo)....CENTER?

Veteran
    Corner isn't a huge need right now. I don't see them drafting anyone before the 5th round, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I don't see them drafting anyone before the 5th round, if at all.
    The draft is not FA, they have to draft someone in the first 4 rounds... LOL

My Mood
    Impatient
    I dont think CB is a need. Remember how terrible Lewis was before last season, so dont discount Brown yet. Its so funny on here, Lewis sucks, Lewis sucks, get rid of him, then ONE good season and all of a sudden, its fire Colbert, fire Colbert, fire Colbert for not overpaying him for one good season. Then, next man up is Brown. Brown sucks, cant cover anybody, and well you get my point. I like the young corners behind Ike, Allen Gay and Brown. I think Victorian and DVD will be pretty solid CB's once they learn the system.

Does Banks from Mississippi St. remind you of Ike?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    I dont think CB is a need. Remember how terrible Lewis was before last season, so dont discount Brown yet. Its so funny on here, Lewis sucks, Lewis sucks, get rid of him, then ONE good season and all of a sudden, its fire Colbert, fire Colbert, fire Colbert for not overpaying him for one good season. Then, next man up is Brown. Brown sucks, cant cover anybody, and well you get my point. I like the young corners behind Ike, Allen Gay and Brown. I think Victorian and DVD will be pretty solid CB's once they learn the system.
    Dead on...Lewis's breakout year is incredibly overrated. Cortez will be a better player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    Does Banks from Mississippi St. remind you of Ike?
    no. I dont know who he reminds me of but i hate his skills as a corner. Amerson reminds me more of ike

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    The draft is not FA, they have to draft someone in the first 4 rounds... LOL
    Heh. Yeah, I guess they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Heh. Yeah, I guess they would.
    Pure sarcasm bud..

Thread Information