Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: McClain release, do we have space for him? Does Tomlin still want him?

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    I would have paid the man a mil....no questions asked, then I would have paid a f'n chaperone 100k a year to do nothing but follow the guy around at all times, and make sure he doesn't mess up......this one will bite us in the ***

McClain release, do we have space for him? Does Tomlin still want him?

Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Don't worry Colbert is getting his dart board out and ready for the draft. Word is he has been practicing darts on his son's Nintendo WII all off season. Sources around Colbert say he expects this draft to be even more special.
    I hope this works better then what turd he pisses on while taking a crap!

mcclain signed with baltimore 1 year 700k....lol

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    And that's who's fault? They draft duds and put even bigger duds on the PS.
    It's called a salary cap, genius. Show me any 4th corner and 5th corner in the league worth a **** as a starter. But I'm sure if it were left up to you, we'd get perennial pro bowlers on every round of every draft and we'd go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl every season!

Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    It's called a salary cap, genius. Show me any 4th corner and 5th corner in the league worth a **** as a starter. But I'm sure if it were left up to you, we'd get perennial pro bowlers on every round of every draft and we'd go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl every season!
    So you're new to the site and calling names? Cool, I see how it'll be... **** face! This team is going to be another 8-8 at best team this season and you still believe salary cap is the reason we don't sign anything but PS players in the offseason? LOL you my man or kid are fn clueless! This team has the money and means to of signed all the players the Ravens did, they didn't break the bank at all. So now what they did was build back up a team to beat the Steelers while we are built to barely beat the Browns! Good thinking!

i get why WE are annoyed the ravens are signing these guys, but the general consensus is "who cares?" when it comes to huff and mcclain....other teams arent worried about it because they really arent THAT good of players. They both could have been good fits here, but they are not going to ravens because they are building a dream team, they are going there because they are offering pretty underwhelming players a contract and they have spots they can start in and try to earn some money next year.

everyone needs to ****ing chill....it seems all the time

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i get why WE are annoyed the ravens are signing these guys, but the general consensus is "who cares?" when it comes to huff and mcclain....other teams arent worried about it because they really arent THAT good of players. They both could have been good fits here, but they are not going to ravens because they are building a dream team, they are going there because they are offering pretty underwhelming players a contract and they have spots they can start in and try to earn some money next year.

everyone needs to ****ing chill....it seems all the time
    ^What he said...^
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    McClain will discuss the goals and expectations for him with team officials as well before formally signing.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...s-with-ravens-

When you have to go over the expectation to "not be a f___ up" before signing him, the chances are he is a "f____ up." There is a reason that no one else signed the guy for that pittance either.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Doom was a sneaky signing by them, but Mcclain is an Alabama back woods thug and has been underwhelming and slow. I think the 34 can mask his lack of speed, and i think hed be a good fit next to timmons but theres serious questions surrounding his drive for the game, he cant get out of the "hood", i use quotes because its more like the woods. The dude beat the **** out of a guy and fired a gun next to his ear just to make him go deaf....lol

As far as huff goes, again...im a fan of how he would have fit here...hes big, fast, rangy, and can play man even lined up at corner....but again, btoh of these guys went in the top 8 are are massively disappointing....the ravens gave them a chance, but they have HUGE holes at MLB and S so these guys get a chance to come in a prove themselves if they dont flame out all together, we have depth issues at the position, the ravens literally didnt have a player so the signings make sense

I cant believe how bitchy and whiny everyone is we are in the middle of the most exciting time weve had in the offseason in YEARS....one of our RFAs got signed to and offer sheet!!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    The general consensus is that everyone seems annoyed on how the young talent is allowed to leave. That is the common theme that everyone has in their post. At the end of the day, it comes down to the GM of this organization and his vision and execution.

I see no vision from Colbert and therefore, no execution. Well he better have both in two weeks.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information