Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler Oline 2013/14

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburghpete View Post
    What is the latest sitution on Heath Miller ??? Obviously if he's fit he's starting day one, but when is he due back on the practice field ?
    He tore two tendons in december almost in january... add 10 months for quick recovery at age 31 and were does that place him... November Probably...
    Last edited by coldrolled; 04-05-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    He tore two tendons in december almost in january... add 10 months for quick recovery at age 31 and were does that place him... November Probably...
    Oh dear.... oh dear indeed...

Matt Speath FTW

My Mood
    Asleep
    Does anyone have a clue on how this team will be able to score points this season? No starting RB, no starting TE, no deep threat WR. The line of scrimmage is going to be very crowded this season unless a scoring threat emerges.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    Does anyone have a clue on how this team will be able to score points this season? No starting RB, no starting TE, no deep threat WR. The line of scrimmage is going to be very crowded this season unless a scoring threat emerges.
    That's absolutely the question. We need skill positions, not more offensive linemen and not a back up QB. We're going to see an offensive heavy draft I think, with a TE and WR drafted high.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    That's absolutely the question. We need skill positions, not more offensive linemen and not a back up QB. We're going to see an offensive heavy draft I think, with a TE and WR drafted high.
    Why can't we do both and make it a offense heavy draft ? 1st G, 2nd TE, 3rd RB 4th WR. Then focus on Defense the next draft.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Why can't we do both and make it a offense heavy draft ? 1st G, 2nd TE, 3rd RB 4th WR. Then focus on Defense the next draft.
    Think they will have to address the WR position earlier then the 4th round...Can't keep thinking they're going to hit home runs in the later rounds with WR's.........Wallace in the third and Brown in the 6th in recent years.....

Really WR, TE, RB, WR should be their first four picks..........But that won't happen.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Any ideas who will be at LB and backing up the oft injured Troy and Ryan Clark at safety? At LB we have Worilds, Foote, Woodley, and Timmons. Backups include Johnson and Sylvestor. Safeties include the aforementioned oft injured Troy, Clark, and Golden. Mundy and Will Allen bolted. We also have Ike, Cortez Allen, and Gay at Safety. Yoi, where's the aspirin?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    i dont get where people think that sanders and brown cant go deep, they have some speed on them
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Any ideas who will be at LB and backing up the oft injured Troy and Ryan Clark at safety? At LB we have Worilds, Foote, Woodley, and Timmons. Backups include Johnson and Sylvestor. Safeties include the aforementioned oft injured Troy, Clark, and Golden. Mundy and Will Allen bolted. We also have Ike, Cortez Allen, and Gay at Safety. Yoi, where's the aspirin?
    Chris Carter and Adrian Robinson at OLB, i actually like robinson a lot

brandon johnson isnt a bad backup LB either, and spence might be fully recovered...i imagine both safety and LB will be addressed in the draft at least from a depth perspective

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i dont get where people think that sanders and brown cant go deep, they have some speed on them

Chris Carter and Adrian Robinson at OLB, i actually like robinson a lot

brandon johnson isnt a bad backup LB either, and spence might be fully recovered...i imagine both safety and LB will be addressed in the draft at least from a depth perspective
    Did you read something on Spence?

Adrian Robinson is my sleeper......I see him being a stud in a few years. It is hard to predict what we are going to do but TODAY this is my thought. R1 LB, R2 WR, R3 S, R4 RB......who knows as I want about 10 guys in the first 2 rounds. I just hope we get 2 of them. I'll be ticked if they surprise us with a QB pick this year, or an early OL pick.

Thread Information