Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Let's talk RB draft picks

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Dude, how are you NOT worried about Lattimore's injury history? TWO major knee injuries in 2 years. I say, stay away. He is a heck of a runner when healthy, but chances are not good that he will be fully healthy very often.
    its a risky investment, but taking him in the 3rd round isnt nearly as risky as taking hood in the first and hoping he can be a 5 tech. He is an absolutely dynamic talent and has shown that he is rehabbing brilliantly. It would be nice to have a dynamic runner, a real game changer, a guy that can really make a difference...not just a guys whos number is called when we run the ball hoping he can pick up some positive yards. Even if hes "ready" by the season or after the PUP period, dont take the chances and IR him and let him rehab and gain full confidence in his knee...its an investment, but hes seriously so talented that it would be like enting 2014 with an extra first round pick. Bradshaw and dwyer can handle 2013. Andrews says that surgery on athletic marvels like him and peterson is like performing surgery on a new born more than its like a guy that runs for living. Hes so incredibly talented and motivated that i believe in him, and i dont think its gonna take much for him to make others believers

My Mood
    Addicted
    Seeing him play in person and following him the past few seasons one can't help but pull for the kid. He is a top notch person and hopefully can make a full recovery. I was very sad to see him have the second injury, after rehabbing so hard to get back.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Seeing him play in person and following him the past few seasons one can't help but pull for the kid. He is a top notch person and hopefully can make a full recovery. I was very sad to see him have the second injury, after rehabbing so hard to get back.
    If he is there late, I'd be OK with taking him, even if we grab another back in the 3rd. Matter of fact, I would only be OK with taking him IF they do pick up another back more likely to stay in one piece, i.e. Bell, Lacy or Ball.

2nd String
    http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#axzz2PtQKyl5c

Kind of obvious info. here although the Steelers did have the RB from TX A&M in for a visit.

Thread Information