Thread: Hines Ward training for Ironman in October

Bookmark and Share

Hines Ward training for Ironman in October

When did Hines decide he wanted to be a Triathlon? I just stumbled upon this video. Obviously he is trying to make some money with an endorsement with "Got Chocolate Milk" but he must be crazy. He is a bit old and out of shape for all that. I wish him all the luck in the world but I can't imagine him winning at all. I just hope he can finish. lol. I don't see why he wouldn't if he takes training seriously though.

Good luck Hines!

Wish him the best and he is missed. He brought leadership to this team and obvious this team was lacking that last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post

When did Hines decide he wanted to be a Triathlon? I just stumbled upon this video. Obviously he is trying to make some money with an endorsement with "Got Chocolate Milk" but he must be crazy. He is a bit old and out of shape for all that. I wish him all the luck in the world but I can't imagine him winning at all. I just hope he can finish. lol. I don't see why he wouldn't if he takes training seriously though.

Good luck Hines!
    He lives for competition and has a heart like no other is why. One of the best Steelers of all time and a great human being and we was blessed having him wear the black n gold that many years.

Thread Information