Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Colbert sees pass rusher in the draft???

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Right now who would you take? Colbert or Newsome? Here's what I see, the Ravens said F the normal of trying to keep a SB team together and went against the grain in their approach to repeating, it could back fire or it could work and make him look even more intelligent! It is a risky move but I like how he's putting the pieces back together. The Steelers are dumping players and leaving huge voids, that has me worried!
    the difference is newsomes draft picks play some ours sit more.

I guess what has me fired up is they (ravens) built their team to beat the Steelers thus winning a SB, it took them a few years but they got it. Now is the perfect time for the Steelers to take back the division!

Boldin being traded will still hurt as well as this team letting Mendy walk, yes Mendy, he was a fit in this new offense!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    the difference is newsomes draft picks play some ours sit more.
    Ours sit until they're good then we can't afford to pay them!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Hahahahahahaha.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

This is a good one... Harrison had how many sacks? woodley had how many sacks... But Woirlds wont be put up with..
    Even though if you read these stats on anyone else you would be signing him quickly....

In Worilds’ short career with the Steelers, he has racked up 10 sacks and 62 total tackles. Worilds has spent three seasons learning the Steelers’ way to play defense and backing up All-Pros James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley. It is now Worilds’ chance to make a legacy in a Steelers uniform. Worilds has started 10 games for the Steelers and has given them quality snaps. However, coaches Mike Tomlin and Dick Lebeau will not be happy with a low production season from Worilds..

10 sacks for 10 starts is low production so far compared to who Mario Williams?

Colbert sees pass rusher in the draft???

Tomlin and Dick are the problem!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Of course they are but we still have people living in 2008.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    m
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    This is a good one... Harrison had how many sacks? woodley had how many sacks... But Woirlds wont be put up with..
    Even though if you read these stats on anyone else you would be signing him quickly....

In Worilds’ short career with the Steelers, he has racked up 10 sacks and 62 total tackles. Worilds has spent three seasons learning the Steelers’ way to play defense and backing up All-Pros James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley. It is now Worilds’ chance to make a legacy in a Steelersast s uniform. Worilds has started 10 games for the Steelers and has given them quality snaps. However, coaches Mike Tomlin and Dick Lebeau will not be happy with a low production season from Worilds..

10 sacks for 10 starts is low production so far compared to who Mario Williams?

Oh, come on. There is not one NFL head coach who would have started Worilds over Harrison or Woodley in any of the last three seasons. The only reason it would happen now is because Harrison played injured last season and was not effective until about week 12. Generally speaking, the reason the kids do not play is because better players are in front of them. I just laugh at all of you people who know so much more based solely on watching guys for 60 minutes on Sunday afternoon. The real talent evaluators get to see the same 60 minutes, workouts, practices, training camp, position meetings, etc. and know what each is capable of far more than Jim the UPS driver.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    m

Oh, come on. There is not one NFL head coach who would have started Worilds over Harrison or Woodley in any of the last three seasons. The only reason it would happen now is because Harrison played injured last season and was not effective until about week 12. Generally speaking, the reason the kids do not play is because better players are in front of them. I just laugh at all of you people who know so much more based solely on watching guys for 60 minutes on Sunday afternoon. The real talent evaluators get to see the same 60 minutes, workouts, practices, training camp, position meetings, etc. and know what each is capable of far more than Jim the UPS driver.
    I Get it... but that wasnt even close to my point..........

Colbert sees pass rusher in the draft???

Yea cause Woodley has been awesome! Just like starting a washed up Troy over a player that was actually making the defense better!

**** that!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information