Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Colbert sees pass rusher in the draft???

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California
    Posts
    5,394
    Love your confidence on this one K.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  2. #12
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,361
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    old news...imo simon is a lock to be a steeler, its just a question of where hes selected
    31 other teams change the board pretty fast on draft day.... simon would be a 4th rounder???

  3. #13
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    As for them getting a pass rusher they already had one in Harrison and wants to come back. To bad there feelings are hurt James didn't accept there offer. Now they want nothing to do with him. What a bunch of childish people that runs this organization.
    I agree. It's pathetic. A bunch of babies who throw tantrums if you dare have opinions that are not shared. I have seen these types over and over and they are all the same.

  4. #14
    Veteran jpele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home of Yuengling Brewery
    Posts
    2,169
    My Mood
    Sunshine

    Re: Colbert sees pass rusher in the draft???

    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    I agree. It's pathetic. A bunch of babies who throw tantrums if you dare have opinions that are not shared. I have seen these types over and over and they are all the same.
    Who's throwing tantrums and who's crying other than a couple of Steeler fans. Harrison knew the situation and had other plans, they didn't work out now he wants to return but has nothing to offer.

    As they say " sucks to be him" .
    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

  5. #15
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,127

    Colbert sees pass rusher in the draft???

    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    I agree. It's pathetic. A bunch of babies who throw tantrums if you dare have opinions that are not shared. I have seen these types over and over and they are all the same.
    Great another troll!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  6. #16
    2nd String BubbyBlister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    Who's throwing tantrums and who's crying other than a couple of Steeler fans. Harrison knew the situation and had other plans, they didn't work out now he wants to return but has nothing to offer.

    As they say " sucks to be him" .
    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    They wanted to keep him a month ago when they asked him to take a pay cut. Now they can get that same pay cut deal and they don't want him. They haven't replaced his position with anyone new. So this leads me to believe there being childish.

  7. #17
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    As for them getting a pass rusher they already had one in Harrison and wants to come back. To bad there feelings are hurt James didn't accept there offer. Now they want nothing to do with him. What a bunch of childish people that runs this organization.
    Yeah, that's it alright. Jesus...

  8. #18
    2nd String BubbyBlister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    Yeah, that's it alright. Jesus...
    I'm not talking about the Rooney's.

  9. #19
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,127
    Had Harrison not ran to the Ravens begging to be signed there I'm betting this team would of brought him back, it's just their style too. Now he's unemployed and looking to just jump on a team!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  10. #20
    2nd String BubbyBlister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Had Harrison not ran to the Ravens begging to be signed there I'm betting this team would of brought him back, it's just their style too. Now he's unemployed and looking to just jump on a team!
    That's mostly true but the Steelers are still being childish not wanting him back now because of that. Can you blame James for waiting to go to another team known for there defense like Pitt ? He probably felt that was the team that he would fit in the best.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Best Pass Rusher No one is talking about
    By NeilPatrickBanana in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 08:34 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. Woodley just a pass-rusher
    By BlackGold4vr in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •