Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Any chance on getting Eifert in the 1st at 17?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Ill say Jordan will no way be there, Mingo very well could
    The Saints will decide that one.. i bet they either go Jones or Mingo.

I heard he Jets are really high on Mingo. If we get a pass rusher in the first it will be Jordan.

Jordan can go to jacksonville at 2 or philly at 4

My Mood
    Pimp

Any chance on getting Eifert in the 1st at 17?

disagree....mingo, jordan, and jones are all meant to play 34 OLB...they would be dynamic additions. Settling for a guy like John Simon is my biggest fear, not that i dont like him but hes solid, but we have solid...they need impact performers
    I was being more sarcastic with their history of drafting Huey Richardson and Aaron Jones. Even Timmons could be thrown in there...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Ill say Jordan will no way be there, Mingo very well could
    There are atleast 5 teams that have a first priority need for Mingo before we pick. He will not make it to us.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    Eifert in the first. If that happens, I suspect we'll all get excited about that. He's excellent and we need him. That said, I think the Steelers will address the TE position in a later round, perhaps with a prospect like Zach Sudfeld from Nevada. In round 1, we're more likely to see Vaccaro or Cooper if these guys are there at 17. I also won't be surprised at all if the Steelers go with Eddie Lacy or Tevan Austin in the first. I was once fond of J. Jones, but I heard he's a "game day player" and may not work that hard. This has only increased my hope that we somehow get John Simon to play OLB for us.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Best Player Available...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by BstripeYpaint View Post
    Eifert in the first. If that happens, I suspect we'll all get excited about that. He's excellent and we need him. That said, I think the Steelers will address the TE position in a later round, perhaps with a prospect like Zach Sudfeld from Nevada. In round 1, we're more likely to see Vaccaro or Cooper if these guys are there at 17. I also won't be surprised at all if the Steelers go with Eddie Lacy or Tevan Austin in the first. I was once fond of J. Jones, but I heard he's a "game day player" and may not work that hard. This has only increased my hope that we somehow get John Simon to play OLB for us.
    Dave-Te is that you?
    Last edited by Reg3835; 04-05-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Draft Pick
    well, okay, his analysis did have an impact on me. I admit it. I enjoyed David-Te's commentary a lot.... and those colorful quotes like "that guy plays like his hair is on fire".

Quote Originally Posted by BstripeYpaint View Post
    why do you want simon? because of that one article that said the steelers could view him as a clone of harrison? have you every watched him play?

Jarvis Jones is a top 5 player in the draft..id rather have a game day player than a player that goes to sleep on game day like worilds

Thread Information