Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worild's Big Year

Bookmark and Share
    Hes right in the sense that harrison was an unknown when they let porter go, no one had any idea harrison would be as good as he was on the outside as he was a backup at MLB most of his career. But they did draft timmons as porters replacement and ultimately ended up kicking him inside and allowing him to grow into that position. I dont like putting all the faith in Worilds, they really should draft the replacement for harrison relatively high and see if worilds can answer that challenge...anyone can be handed a job by default

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    “I’m not James Harrison,” said Worilds. “He was a great player. But people are going to see Jason Worilds out there. They are going to see effort and fire.”
    Love that quote, but he has to back it up. Like I've said a thousand times, I have faith in Worlids. I think he'll suprise a few people now that he gets some solid playing time. He won't be the next Silverback, but I think he'll fill in better than expected for the most part.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    I have always supported JW93.....He has had some good times and some bad times.......I think he will stand up this season.......
    I hope to be pleasantly surprised. I never felt too worried when we would lose our OLBs in the past (Porter, Lloyd, etc.), knowing that we had or would get a competent guy on the roster. I just do not have the same confidence this time.

I would gladly eat crow if Worilds ends up being a beast.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

no need to eat crow, hes been a horrible player thus far, not like were misinterpreting him sucking for the last few years

Thread Information