Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Four players the Steelers should draft

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Eifert doesnt really help the oline, hes much more a WR than he is a blocking TE

The oline isnt set....and doom to ravens might force them to take another piece there...its damn close to being a dominant line though
    Close to potentially being dominant.......Adams, Gilbert, DeCastro, all must stay healthy and develop into their full potential....That remains to be seen.....I'm excited by their potential but I still have questions about each of them.......

Do you think we will go o-line that high after taking so many in the past few years and given that we have so many needs in other areas?

Re: Four players the Steelers should draft

I really think they like how their line is set up right now and barring any long term injuries they should progress nicely.

Howeverthe steelers always like to go BPA over NEEDS, so if someone like warmack or cooper fall to them they could take them because they are the BPA. But thats only if the OLB/WR position is ran thru B4 our pick cause a guy like jones would also be one of the BPA on their list as well as filling a need. So they do what they like to do by going BPA as well as filling a need

I see them taking Oline late to help with depth

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Close to potentially being dominant.......Adams, Gilbert, DeCastro, all must stay healthy and develop into their full potential....That remains to be seen.....I'm excited by their potential but I still have questions about each of them.......
    Theres that damn P word again (potential)
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Eifert doesnt really help the oline, hes much more a WR than he is a blocking TE

The oline isnt set....and doom to ravens might force them to take another piece there...its damn close to being a dominant line though
    I always think counter blitz plays with Eifert... not really a HB/Blocker...

My 4 would be Ogletree/Eifert/Austin/Patterson
    Last edited by coldrolled; 03-27-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    I always think counter blitz plays with Eifert... not really a HB/Blocker...

My 4 would be Ogletree/Eifert/Austin/Patterson
    Ogletree and Austin have no business being Steelers. Ogletree is absolutely not a fit at all. Converted safety, he's athletic as hell but as soon as someone gets his hands on him it's over. He is in no way, shape, or form a Buck. Not in the slightest. Tavon Austin is a great player and explosive as they get. He'd be a great fit on certain teams (STL, MIN), but not in Pittsburgh. Our WRs are tiny enough as is it without spending a 1st on a 5'8 guy and forcing Antonio Brown to be the #1. We need a big body.

id take arthur brown over ogletree as a MLB 10/10 times. Brown is smooth and sexual in traffic, ogletree is clumsy and easily blocked. His tape suggests that hes EVERYWHERE on the field, but once hes blocked even a little he is effectively taken out of the play.

Ernie Simms clone

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I have always preferred the bigger WR's so I don't want anymore smurf WR's..........

as the days go on im falling completely in love with lattimore

Guys we can't just keep adding to the OL and let all the other positions suffer. We did our duty in the last couple years and now we need to reload other areas. WR, RB, LB, S, CB. I would be shocked if we go OL in R1. Shocked!!

Thread Information